Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Develop Aura of Sexiness - Question for Shannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was reading some DAOS journals from 2010 (I assume they were the old 3G version),

And people were saying they were getting attention from gay guys, etc.

In a thread:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Aura-o...xperiences

Quote:Shannon Wrote:
But this gives me an idea. What if I could "tune" the AOS program to specifically get responses only from people you find attractive? Hmmm... I think I should be able to do that.

Dated: 4 June 2010

My question for Shannon is - Does the 4G version (DAOS 4G) only attract people that the user finds attractive?

Did you (Shannon) "tune" the 4G version like mentioned in the above quoted post?

Or does it just attract anyone and everyone?

Thanks
It's tuned for people the user desires to attract.
Quote:Shannon Wrote:
It's tuned for people the user desires to attract.

What is the criteria for this?

Does DAOS 4G specifically attract people that are considered (by the user's subconscious) attractive, sexy, gorgeous, good-looking, etc.?

Or, can it attract anyone that the user's subconscious desires to attract?

For example,

If the user subconsciously desires intellectual-types (even if the user consciously wants 'hotties'), then could DAOS 4G attract people that are unsexy, ugly, physically turn-off, etc. (but intellectual)?

Also,

Is there anything in DAOS 4G that specifically repels / blocks attraction of people that the user doesn't want to attract?

Thanks
To me it would attract the women I consciously find attractive, whether looks, personality or whatever. The subconscious comes into play when you fall in love with one (a connection/attraction that goes beyond physicality)..just my take of course.
It is designed to attract the women you find attractive, and repel men from making advances.