Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Obsesing over Ex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay now I started using AM6 and Now I get very sad about our break up that happened while I started using AM6. I have never been like this sense I was young with my first break up. I am Obsessed WTF? Why can't I let this woman go? I care for her but this is just nuts, my obsessiveness about her. Is that part of the AM6 program?
AM6 heavily incorporates EHPRA in every stage. That means that one of the most important things it's going to do is get you to heal and release emotional damage and scars.

Everyone is going to handle this process differently. I cannot know how you will grieve, heal and move on; but just know that it is part of the process, and the outward display of "obsession" points to an inward fear of letting her go. Its a form of resistance to what the program is telling you to do: heal, let go of the past, outgrow previous limitations and become self sufficient and self sustaining.

The solution? Use the program according to the directions. Just keep going.
Thanks! I thought I was losing my mind. Thought I was regressing.
(09-10-2014, 08:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]AM6 heavily incorporates EHPRA in every stage. That means that one of the most important things it's going to do is get you to heal and release emotional damage and scars.

Everyone is going to handle this process differently. I cannot know how you will grieve, heal and move on; but just know that it is part of the process, and the outward display of "obsession" points to an inward fear of letting her go. Its a form of resistance to what the program is telling you to do: heal, let go of the past, outgrow previous limitations and become self sufficient and self sustaining.

The solution? Use the program according to the directions. Just keep going.

sorry I'm removing this question I'm just going to rely on myself for that answer thanks I don't want to become a pest.