Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Motivation - Here I Go Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And I'm back again.

So last night on a whim I put on Ultra Motivation on loop while a slept. I figured now would be a good time to keep going with it and see what happens.

I really need to get motivated so I can accomplish something with my life. Most of all I need the motivation to complete one of my novels. I've been procrastinating blueprinting the novel I'm currently working on. But once that's done, the hardest part will be over. I just need that internal fire to do what I know I need to do.

This morning I made a phone call I've been procrastinating doing for 3 weeks, so yah I guess.

I have some concerns about how effective the sub will be with my current setup though. My earphones at work and my speakers at home both have the same problem. Only the right speaker works. The left one is dead and produces no sound. I probably wont have any money to buy new speakers for 2-3 months. Shanon, how big of a set back is this?

So goals I hope this sub will help me achieve:
-Finish my novel
-Attend gym regularly
-Use the Release Technique (aka the sedona method) everyday

Ultimately, I wish I had Beyoncé's work ethic. But who doesn't Tongue

I'm also struggling with depression. The most frustrating thin about it is that it takes all the joy, color and fun out of life. Even playing videogames bore me :@ This is something I hope the sub will help with.

Anyway, I apologize for the rambling nature of this post. Here's hoping this time around shows vast improvements.
Both speakers need to work if you want the most from the sub. Your essentially getting mono sound. You want stereo sound.
Get some speakers for 20 bucks asap. Its worth it. Mono sound is only 60 % as effective as two speakers on either side. So you are wasting nearly half of your time.
Keep us updated.
Quote:You want stereo sound.

You NEED stereo sound to get the full impact of the program. Otherwise you get approximately 35 to 45% of what it's capable of giving you.
In that case I'll have to stop until such time as I can get new speakers.