Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question for Shannon regarding multiple stage subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon it crossed my mind to ask this, you're currently creating BASE in 6 stages or so with 5g technology. Some of the subs that you're including are Maximum learning speed, this sub is in 4g, will you be adding more scripts to it since it's going to be part of 5g? And if not then will everything from MLS be part of BASE? Or do you pick and select scripts from MLS that fit best with BASE?
(09-08-2014, 07:33 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon it crossed my mind to ask this, you're currently creating BASE in 6 stages or so with 5g technology. Some of the subs that you're including are Maximum learning speed, this sub is in 4g, will you be adding more scripts to it since it's going to be part of 5g? And if not then will everything from MLS be part of BASE? Or do you pick and select scripts from MLS that fit best with BASE?

Good question. I hope Shannon will answer it.
When I incorporate a program script into a 5G/6 stage, the program scripts are initially concatenated as-is into the prototype Master Key Script, and then the whole thing is stripped down to bare bones. From there I improve it, optimize it, and then rebuild it all to current 5G build specs. So while there may have been 3G, 4G and 5G parts of the script going in, it will all be 100% pure 5G coming out. That's part of why it takes me months to build the Master Key Script.

I add the whole script of each sub-program, unless there is some statement that somehow conflicts with something else. This time, that did not happen.
Hmm okay so the "Master key script" in 6 stage subs is what makes it possible for you to convert a 3g/4g script into 5g in under a day. While single stage subs that are 3g/4g subs to convert to 5g take way longer because there isn't a "master key script" for them right? this question was just out of my curiousity.
(09-10-2014, 05:50 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm okay so the "Master key script" in 6 stage subs is what makes it possible for you to convert a 3g/4g script into 5g in under a day. While single stage subs that are 3g/4g subs to convert to 5g take way longer because there isn't a "master key script" for them right? this question was just out of my curiousity.

I don't think we're on the same page. It takes weeks and months to create and convert the MKS of a six stage set to 5G and get it ready.

3/4g subs converted to 5G take a tay or two because 5G format requires an exponential amount of time to generate according to the length of the script, plus we have stage key script weave-out and other things that a six stage set must have done that a single stage program does not require.

Both single stage and multi-stage have a master key script. But it's not called that for a single stage program because it is also simultaneously the stage key script, whereas for a multi-stage script, the stage key script must be extracted from the MKS for each stage.

Basically, it all boils down to how long the script is in 5G. If it was a 100k script for a single stage program, it would still take 2-3 months to build.
Oh wow, so when you say your done with stage 2 audio with BASE in your journal you still have to do a MKS on them after the last stage, which potentially would take months? How long do you estimate BASE would be done completely? asking because I have 2 months left with AM5 and wanting to get BASE if it's done before that and if not go with SM3.
I think he's already made the mks which is close to (if not beyond) 100000 words
Since 4 stages are finished BASE should be done before you finish AM.
(09-10-2014, 09:57 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow, so when you say your done with stage 2 audio with BASE in your journal you still have to do a MKS on them after the last stage, which potentially would take months? How long do you estimate BASE would be done completely? asking because I have 2 months left with AM5 and wanting to get BASE if it's done before that and if not go with SM3.

I have to build the Master Key Script first. From that I extract the Stage Key Scripts, and from those I extract the Voice Scripts. The Voice Scripts are then recorded as audio, and I process that audio into the actual subliminals you use.

The MKS takes 1-2 months to build for a 5G six stage set. Each stage Key Script typically takes 4 hours to weave out of that, and the voices take about 2-3 more hours to weave out of the Stage Key Script. Then it usually takes me 6 to 12 hours to record the vocal scripts and process them for each stage.

So for 1-2 months, I'm doing nothing but script work. Once the Master Key Script is complete, I can usually build a stage in 1-2 days of work.

So BASE Stage 5 is partially done, and then I have 6 and 7 left. So if we estimate that Stage 5 takes another day, and 6 and 7 take 2 days each, that's 5 more days, plus time to write and edit the instructions (one day typically) and a day to get everything uploaded and set up in the back end.

Add in days off, and worst case scenario (shy of unexpected issues), we're looking at about 7 to 9 more days to go on this. Best case, we have 3 for building, and 2 for prep.