Subliminal-Shop Forums

Full Version: question regarding alpha female and ultra success
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon,
I am now in stage 3 of Alpha female and I would like to know if it is possible to use Ultra Success 3g sub along with Af. I have not notice any major changes within myself other than depression at times and I have started to exercise and at times I feel comfortable within myself other than that nothing major. The reason I wanted to combine both subs is that I am in a place in my life where I would like to become more successful.
Why not use the 4g version ? You can run 2 4g subs at once (even though it is not recommended).
Ultra Success 4G is a B/D program, you should not use that with AF.

Also, it's recommended that you use AF by itself for the first run through. I know it's hard, I wanted to use another program with Alpha Male 4G and I did. Looking back, I should have done it by itself to get as much out of it as there is to be. You don't want to divide you focus. Take the patience that I didn't have at that time Smile
Carmen, I would stay with just the Alpha program If I were you.
Hi guys ,
Thank you all for your responses. I have been thinking about ultra success mainly because I have read the journals and they have positive results. However I will finish using AF and then I will use the US sub I won't combine both subs at this point .
By the way, I would consider the wanting to become more successful as a major change (at least if it wasn't there before starting AF)
Just stick with AF. It's designed and intended to be used alone. When you finish, THEN evaluate it.
Reference URL's