Subliminal Talk

Full Version: become the world best football player (soccer in the USA)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
would pay for a program that could give skills beyond Cristiano Ronaldo added in with law of attraction to play for a top team!
I'm looking at building some sports related programs in the not too distant future. Have had a couple requests for one for European football, one for golf and one for baseball. I can't say it will give you any particular level of skills, but we should be able to fine tune your coordination, reflexes, reactions, forethought, choices, muscle control, etc.
(09-10-2014, 04:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking at building some sports related programs in the not too distant future. Have had a couple requests for one for European football, one for golf and one for baseball. I can't say it will give you any particular level of skills, but we should be able to fine tune your coordination, reflexes, reactions, forethought, choices, muscle control, etc.

u should have a look at this vid cause it shows what u need to be the best footballer from body strength, mental ability, technique etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSL-gPMPVXI