Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maximum learning speed 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, sorry if my question probably too common. So in macxmum learning speed there are three audio, stream, ultrasonic and surf, so my question is can i switch between those 3 when i used this maximum learning speed or i can only use one at a time for example tonight i'll use the ultrasonic sublimal and the next day i'll use tickling stream? please answer tahanks. and how long should i use this is it 32 days and then 1 day break ?
You can switch any time you want, you are still using the same program. Use whichever track you want and you'll be fine.
If you switch to another program it's recommended that you take a break in between.
I used this sub and my productivity became almost nothing and I was less action oriented than ever. I suggest you to use it with overcoming procrastination sub for better result. I have plan to use MLS and OP together as combo or if ultimate learning sub 5G is available within few months. Good luck.
^^^ That was you personally though. Everyone else I've read about has been fine with it. You've obviously completely resisted it if that's how you felt.
(08-31-2014, 10:50 PM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]^^^ Everyone else I've read about has been fine with it.

I think Adam you haven't got my point. My point is how he can optimize his result better than mine. I wish if I listened K train's advice mixing it up with Overcoming Procrastination, it would give me much better result. Learning is not learning until you take actions. I have plan to run if MLS 5g (Ultimate learning sub) comes out.
I see what your saying. To be honest I'm quite action orientated as it is, so I'll be fine running it without OP. When I finish AM6 I'm going to jump straight on to MLS as well as healthy knees for 3 months. Then it's either BASE or another run of AM6. Smile
(09-01-2014, 03:30 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2014, 10:50 PM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]^^^ Everyone else I've read about has been fine with it.

I think Adam you haven't got my point. My point is how he can optimize his result better than mine. I wish if I listened K train's advice mixing it up with Overcoming Procrastination, it would give me much better result. Learning is not learning until you take actions. I have plan to run if MLS 5g (Ultimate learning sub) comes out.

What you're not getting, though, is that nobody else had that reaction. And, suggesting that he divide his focus is not going to help him get maximum learning speed unless he experiences that also. That may have been a good course of action for you, however, given your apparent resistance.
(08-30-2014, 04:35 AM)lukito09 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, sorry if my question probably too common. So in macxmum learning speed there are three audio, stream, ultrasonic and surf, so my question is can i switch between those 3 when i used this maximum learning speed or i can only use one at a time for example tonight i'll use the ultrasonic sublimal and the next day i'll use tickling stream? please answer tahanks. and how long should i use this is it 32 days and then 1 day break ?

We build three different tracks all using the same script, so they're all the same program using different formats. That way you can use whichever one best fits your play style, or your situation.

The best way to use a single stage program us 32 days minimum, and most people find that 96+ days gives much better results.