Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Everything Is Possible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So,I bought Grow Taller 5G awhile ago, and sorta fell off using it because I wasn't getting any results. To be fair however, I only used it for about a month and some change.

Since then I haven't really used any other subliminal methods at all.

After a fair amount of research, I came to the conclusion that any sort of limitations we perceive or experience are a result of belief systems. Reality is more or less a computer simulation! With that being said, I've recently purchased "Everything is possible" (EIP). How long should I run this sub in order to develop a belief that will make it possible for the effects of the Grow Taller sub to actually work (As well as a few other things that the group conscious seems to oppose)?
You won't get any result if you listen for only 1 month (grow taller), maybe 1 mm, it's hard to notice.
For EIP, more than one month is something you should do at least.

Grow taller will work on it's own if used long enough, you don't need any other sub, just some patience.
I'd say 3 months.. There'll be a huge shift in thinking from it. .
(08-28-2014, 01:55 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]You won't get any result if you listen for only 1 month (grow taller), maybe 1 mm, it's hard to notice.
For EIP, more than one month is something you should do at least.

Grow taller will work on it's own if used long enough, you don't need any other sub, just some patience.

I know that 5G is supposed to be really effective, but believing everything is possible would open alotta doors.
Have you gotten results from Grow taller 5G?