Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC (~10days) + Alpha Male 6 - Round 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have finished AM 6.0 once. But I was not as regular and punctual in listening to the audios.
Most of the time I used to put on the ultrasonic (silent) subliminal and watch videos or do something else on my computer.
I plan to be a little more regular and consistent in listening to these audios and having a good mix of ultrasonic + masked subliminals.

In the first round, I have failed to see any strong results that I can comment on. I have seen people notice very very small changes and report it. I honestly, have not seen anything that I can notice.
So, I am going to be a little bluntly honest and say, I have failed to see any changes yet.
But, I do believe that a system like this could work. And I am willing to give it another try with a little more consistency and discipline.
So lets see how round 2 goes.
I am very ashamed to see this but at the end of AM 6.0, I was suppose to take this exam.
I was prepared for it but I was too nervous and anxious on the day of the exam that I did horrible and eventually ended up failing that exam. There was nothing Alpha about it let alone male, my study partner who was a FeMale passed it. We studied the same thing lol.
I was prepared for the exam same like my study partner. And it wasnt even a hard exam but did it require some level of confidence.
So long story short....
Even though regular or irregular, I was expecting to see some change after my first run through AM 6.
U know what i mean.
How exactly were you listening before ?
What about testing ASC to see if the sub works on you first. Nothing to lose and it's fast to test (~10 days).
Easy to test, and you don't wait 6 month to see the result. it's not because the sub is free that it's not powerful. If I knew that before I would have probably done ASC first instead of AM5.

Try to report more often, the forum is here to help. The way subliminal works can sometimes take time to understand. Maybe you didn't see something that would be obvious to us and we could have help you with it.
(08-20-2014, 10:56 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]What about testing ASC to see if the sub works on you first. Nothing to lose and it's fast to test (~10 days).
Easy to test, and you don't wait 6 month to see the result. it's not because the sub is free that it's not powerful. If I knew that before I would have probably done ASC first instead of AM5.

Try to report more often, the forum is here to help. The way subliminal works can sometimes take time to understand. Maybe you didn't see something that would be obvious to us and we could have help you with it.

That is a good idea. I think I will start ASC for 10 days and then I will start AM 6.0 from Sept.
In my first run, I think, I didnt report much on the forum and that sort of made me skip a lot of days in between. I completely agree with you, just because it is free does not mean its not powerful.

Well, I think I can hold myself accountable to may be you. So may be if not everyday, I might post once every 2-3 days. And tell you about my progress.

Thanks for your reply and suggestion and I really appreciate it. I will work on it.

GAME PLAN:

ASC -- 10 DAYS

From September ---> AM 6.0
(08-20-2014, 10:47 PM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]How exactly were you listening before ?

hi adam,
I was listening to it mostly at night and would listen to the Ultrasonic Silent Subliminal. I had lotta issues with the voice for that. So I always tend to put my speakers volume to an upwards of ~ 40/100. I tried to put the masked subliminal first to check for an audible range and I always found it between 30-40/100 for my speakers. But if my sister happened to pass by or walk in my room while I am setting it up. She would be like OMG!!?? what is this sound. Stop that. lol wa de hell, I couldnt hear anything but somehow she does?? i dont know
Anyways, I use Audacity for this.
I am a medical grad studying for board licensing exams. So I usually use my computer during the day time to watch my studying videos. During this time also I would put the Ultrasonic Silent Subliminals in the background so I can listen to the online lectures. I would Decrease the volume on audiacity (that plays the ultrasonic track) so that it doesnt get too loud especially since I had headphones on when I am watching online lectures. Very few times, I actually would listen to Masked Subliminal.
So ye....
that is how i used it.
Did you had recurrent dreams about girls or something attacking you, water, sea, zombie war, fear related stuff?
(08-21-2014, 01:37 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you had recurrent dreams about girls or something attacking you, water, sea, zombie war, fear related stuff?

Not that I could remember off. I may have.
But, I often have dreams of some set backs that may have happened in the past. Sometimes I get dreams about my ex, even though I know there is this girl who is really interested in me.
But nothing in particular that keeps recurring.
Why?
When there is resistance there is usually a recurrent dream. Mine was an animal using his jaw on me and usually I take his teeth barehanded. I use my dream too to check if the subliminal is working (playing at the proper level, distance, etc).
If my dream isn't changing that usually mean the sub isn't playing.
I notice my behavior change with each stage. Like for now I'm more excited sexually, I have some sex though in the back of my mind.
Subtle change that there's something happening at least. I just notice recently that my smile is different, more joy is reflected, my teeth is more out and showing their radiance. It's big when you take every little details, my posture has change a bit more, less shy doing some crazy outstanding posture. Look people in the eyes, enjoying daily social interaction.