Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon question for OSGF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon if you become consciously aware of GSF that you have will the OGSF in AM 6.0 attack it because you have became aware of it? Or am I misunderstanding how it works?
It wil be attack no matter conscious or unconscious. To become aware of a fear is the first step to overcome a fear (dont know with sub but in hypnosis and his friends it's like that)
Try not to over think it - you will overcome whether you are aware or not
First, "attack" is a word with some pointedly violent connotations. The program does not "attack" guilt, shame and fear. It dissolves them. Without violence. :-)

Second, About is right, it will be dealt with whether or not you are consciously aware of it. In fact, OGSF actually focuses on overcoming these things without your conscious awareness being involved in certain ways trying to spare you the trauma of dealing with them. Usually, you become consciously aware of them because it is working on them, and they are so sensitive that your subconscious mind responds with guilt, shame or fear as they are dealt with. It's an expression of something being purged. I'm working on a way to simply dissolve them without this, but for now it's part of the process for most people, although considerably lessened by my efforts to make the process get dealt with minus the conscious negative impact.
Thank you Shannon.