Subliminal Talk

Full Version: upgrade AF to 5g?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to see Alpha Female as a 5G sub.
I want to go for AF soon but since the latest version is only 4g and was last updated in 2011.
I am a bit hesitant to buy it if the later version would be released soon.
I'd definetely buy the 5G like right now as I want to use the latest and best technology as the guys have in AM Tongue
I know there are probably lot of women out there that would want that as well.
I personally wouldn't be interested (in using it), but I support the idea. Would be nice to have female journals on the 5g Alpha set. Or if Shannon is so close to a breakthrough in the 6G subs, maybe a little wait could get an even better AF set.
The technology that is going into what may become 6G is so complex and convoluted that I'm not sure how much more testing it will require to fully understand. I'm close to finished with developing it in and of itself, but understanding it, how to use it, where it works and how to make it most effective, that may take some considerable time.

I am also starting to reach limits on what I can build, and this will NOT help. I'm starting to wonder if I actually can build AM or AF in 6G, if this leads to a 6G.

An upgrade of AF is coming. Just trying to work out when.
Limits are there to be broken, like you have done with 5g. If I'm correct you wrote something similar after developing 5g. Not saying I know for a fact that the audio part can be developed into something bigger and more complex, just that reading your journal that won't be the last time you will write this after coming up with something new Big Grin

There's companies that use audio strobe glasses. You could make the subs so complex that they can cope with different peoples different minds by maybe using user friendly EEG. The only limits are time and money. You have already broken some of the "laws" like genetics are permanent or personality can't be changed. I personally am still waiting for the device from Matrix.
(08-20-2014, 09:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I am also starting to reach limits on what I can build

Curious. What kind of limits?

Computational? - The capabilities of PC's increase on a yearly basis.

The limits of the subconscious mind? -
The possibilities are endless. Like Natious says, visual stimuli are always an option.

The scripts are getting too complex? - Nahhh, you can always make a subliminal to enhance your ability to create subliminals Wink

Software imposed limits? -
This one seems most likely, however in this case the limits are artificial and not fundamental.

Keep up the good work! Big Grin
Hello. Any updates to this? Here I am, too, with the 4G in my cart, but not quite willing to pull the trigger -- hoping for the 5G. Thanks.
The limits I was speaking of were imposed by software, and I have since updated my build environment to allow me to bypass those limits. But still, 6G is far from finished in development. I can put in queue the AF program for development, but it will be 5 or maybe 5.5G if I do. I've been thinking this program or maybe the pregnancy set should be coming soon.

Keep in mind, upgrading a 6 stage set to 5G takes a while. The Alpha Female program is a sensitive one, and requires extra care and consideration. Is this still something you guys are interested in and willing to wait for if I start working on it? I do have to build a couple single stagers first regardless.
I plan to get this set soon, but I'd much rather go for the 5G if I knew it would be coming anytime soon.

I must say that I thought the whole time that it was in the works already, especially after reading the sentence "an update to AF is coming".

Anyway, I'm still interested, but (approx.) how many months of waiting time are we talking about? Smile
Ok.

I've got some time to think, as I'm into EPHRA right now. It was a gut feeling to start with that one.

No hurry either way. I think I found something here but that doesn't mean I "must" have everything right now Smile But, soon Big Grin
(04-12-2015, 05:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The limits I was speaking of were imposed by software, and I have since updated my build environment to allow me to bypass those limits. But still, 6G is far from finished in development. I can put in queue the AF program for development, but it will be 5 or maybe 5.5G if I do. I've been thinking this program or maybe the pregnancy set should be coming soon.

Keep in mind, upgrading a 6 stage set to 5G takes a while. The Alpha Female program is a sensitive one, and requires extra care and consideration. Is this still something you guys are interested in and willing to wait for if I start working on it? I do have to build a couple single stagers first regardless.

I'm still interested and don't mind waiting. Well I have the 4g version to use for now so maybe that has something to do with it.Tongue
I have to admit it would be pretty darn exciting to see how the 5g or 5.5g technology works in AF. I'll just have to wait and see.Smile
A practical question, since it's a major investment with my current boundary conditions:

If I pay full price for the 4G now, and the 5G comes out and will cost, I assume, $200 more, how much would I have to pay for the upgrade? Since I probably won't be able to resist it anyway.

(I do realize it's "cheap", in fact, dirt cheap considering what it promises to deliver, but still, the wallet thinks otherwise and is crying. Wallets have big egos and they can't see how they benefit from subliminals anyway. Sometimes I think I need a new wallet, too. One that doesn't argue with me all the time.)
(04-12-2015, 11:06 PM)passion flower Wrote: [ -> ]A practical question, since it's a major investment with my current boundary conditions:

If I pay full price for the 4G now, and the 5G comes out and will cost, I assume, $200 more, how much would I have to pay for the upgrade? Since I probably won't be able to resist it anyway.

(I do realize it's "cheap", in fact, dirt cheap considering what it promises to deliver, but still, the wallet thinks otherwise and is crying. Wallets have big egos and they can't see how they benefit from subliminals anyway. Sometimes I think I need a new wallet, too. One that doesn't argue with me all the time.)

You get a 50% discount. Means AF 5G will cost you $250. So you get both programs for $550.
I would definitely buy AF 5g for my mom. She's having great results with LTU, continuous listening for 3 months (I honestly wasn't expecting her to follow directions, but she did lol). And being on stage 4 of AM6 myself, I'm fully convinced that any and all human beings wanting to move forward in life SHOULD take the plunge. :-D
I must say that I'm interested Smile I'd definetely buy the 5G too.
Pages: 1 2