Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Attract That Woman and Manifest Your Perfect Vehicle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking over the old ultrasonic subliminals site and noticed the Manifest Your Perfect Vehicle sub. I like this idea as a good car is expensive and the sub could find a way of getting the car in a cheaper or perhaps 'luckier' way?

I thought also maybe an "Attract That Woman" sub for those who want to either attract a particular female (male version as well of course) or win her back if she has left you. I suspect it may have to be a custom one with the target's name, but maybe not.

Any thoughts?
I wouldn't be taking months of my sub time for it, but I just realized this week that I'd really like a Porsche. I didn't use to like them so much. Maybe its AM6.. or Californication ;)
Best bet would be BASE or BAMM, it would allow you to get it + have way more additional perks Wink. My personal goal is GTR R35
The idea with the car sounds somehow interesting.
Personally my taste is 1967 mustang gt350 in red, difficult to get in Europe, but it's been my dream car for a while. My way of getting it is running BASE some day like Clansy suggested.
I don't have a car but a BIKE will do.

This is the way to do it:
Get Ya Ass On This Bike, I Can Show You Im'a Ryder!
We Can Take A Trip To The Hood And Back
Then Go And Get A Room, How Hood Is That?
(08-17-2014, 02:14 PM)Creative Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a car but a BIKE will do.

This is the way to do it:
Get Ya Ass On This Bike, I Can Show You Im'a Ryder!
We Can Take A Trip To The Hood And Back
Then Go And Get A Room, How Hood Is That?

Oh yes, bikes rock too. A 650 kawasaki ninja will do nicely, don't like the fatter ones that much.