Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM and approaching women
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The AM sales page states that AM has "approaching focus, for making it easier to approach others, especially attractive females" and that I'll "be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be."

Does this mean AM includes OAA? If not, does it try to achieve this goal directly by addressing AA or indirectly by increasing general self-confidence and self-esteem?

I haven't yet felt ease for approaching women.
Because Shannon explicitly mentions "approaching" and "easier to approach others", I'd have to guess that it is indeed OAA or parts of OAA. The whole program overall tries to increase general self-confidence and self-esteem, so I don't think he'd use that wording.

For me, I'm finding that I now tend to naturally start short conversations that have no goal to them when e.g. dealing with waiters and cashiers, or when two strangers just kinda naturally stop, like elevators, waiting for a door to open and so on. No "spontaneous daygame", but I have actually said some short compliments that I don't think I would've before AM6 and all that feft and pstec work.
(08-16-2014, 11:42 PM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]For me, I'm finding that I now tend to naturally start short conversations that have no goal to them when e.g. dealing with waiters and cashiers, or when two strangers just kinda naturally stop, like elevators, waiting for a door to open and so on.

Yeah this has been my experience also. I flirt casually when conversation starts up but no spontaneous day game.
Would really like an answer to this question if possible.
OAA is not directly copied into the script of AM. It's an alternate implenetation of the scripting to achieve the goal if memory serves.