Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Which Subs should I start with?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all... so I've recently come into the world of Subliminals and I'm seriously liking this stuff! I sampled the 5G Absolute Self Confidence for about 13 or 14 days and felt really really good, so I bought a whole bunch of other (cheaper) subs on Shannon's site and am eager to build a queue.

Here's the thing: A lot of these Subs' titles and purposes seem to be directly overlapping one another.

For instance:

I have a serious self-confidence issue that I believe developed because I grew up with a moderately serious learning disability and was horribly, horribly bullied by everyone (including teachers and principals) at every school I ever attended. On top of that, I've got a lot of relationship issues with my parents (I'll spare you the details). My lack of self-confidence ONLY manifests itself in social situations, though. I attend THE top university in the WORLD for my chosen profession and I am standing atop my class right now, so in terms of professional confidence, I've actually been told that I've got too MUCH of an ego, and have had complaints about it from my pupils and friends before.

One could make the argument that my lack of self-confidence has been instilled in me due to a high volume of long-lasting emotional pain and that I should probably start with the Emotional Pain and Healing Relief sub.

However, the biggest way that my lack of self-confidence manifests is in my ability to talk to women I'm attracted to. So maybe I should start with the "attract beautiful women" 4th Gen sub, and hope that the chance of me getting a girlfriend will help me work out my lack of self-confidence and high volume of emotional pain naturally instead of having to use subliminals for all of that?

It's just that to me, I'm sort of confused by all of the titles and descriptions on Shannon's website for the various subliminals being sold, because a lot of them, at least to me, sound somewhat redundant. Wouldn't one make the case that generally, a lack of self-confidence in someone is due to unhealed emotional pain, and that by running the emotional pain relief sub, they would gain all of the self confidence they need? Or alternatively, maybe their emotional pain is due to a lack of self confidence, and by using the self confidence subliminal, when their lives are greatly improved by a newfound sense of self confidence, their emotional baggage will begin to be healed as well?

Sorry for the long post... I'm hoping I'm not the only one out there who's ever been confused about this stuff. Hopefully someone can help me out!
Welcome to the forum Kalmah. If i were you i would do ASC 96 days followed by EPRHA 96 days, then probably DAOS with BIATBW for 6-9 months as a budget, otherwise AM6 followed by one of the WM or SM subs if you have the money and want the best this place has.
Yes, the reference is to Kalmah, my all-time favorite band, the first band that got me into death metal (which is my biggest passion, along with cinema and ice hockey). They're absolutely brilliant. They came to Canada a few years ago and I flew up to Toronto from the USA just to see them live. They blew me away.

I did ASC for like 14 days earlier in the summer and it helped me a lot, but I think I'm going to try to use the Emotional Healing thing first, as a base, and then once I've completed that for 32 days I'll go into ASC before possibly switching over to one of the "attract women" options (it's worth a shot, I guess, haha).

I'm not sure I wanna shell out all that dough for the Alpha Male product when I can buy little individual subs for $10 or $25 here or there and address specifically what I really, really need.

Truth be told, I've tried the Alpha Male product a long, long time ago, and gave up around stage 4 or 5. I don't think it was the most recent version, and while it definitely seemed to help my self confidence a little bit, it made me really easily aggravated/irritated/angry/upset, and my family and friends were constantly telling me how hostile I was being (I am usually known for being exceptionally even-keel and calm around my friends and household, so this was a shock). I'm not sure I want to spend that kind of money on the newest product if it's going to effect me like that. I take a number of heavy-duty behavioral-altering medications for my disability and I was afraid that the AM stages were tampering with my moods in coordination with my drugs in a negative way, so I stopped.
(08-14-2014, 10:59 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum Kalmah. If i were you i would do ASC 96 days followed by EPRHA 96 days, then probably DAOS with BIATBW for 6-9 months as a budget, otherwise AM6 followed by one of the WM or SM subs if you have the money and want the best this place has.

Thanks for the suggestion, man. Out of curiosity, what does DAOS stand for?
(08-14-2014, 06:20 PM)kalmah0804 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the suggestion, man. Out of curiosity, what does DAOS stand for?

Develop an Aura Of Sexiness
(08-14-2014, 11:29 AM)kalmah0804 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the reference is to Kalmah, my all-time favorite band, the first band that got me into death metal (which is my biggest passion, along with cinema and ice hockey). They're absolutely brilliant. They came to Canada a few years ago and I flew up to Toronto from the USA just to see them live. They blew me away.

I did ASC for like 14 days earlier in the summer and it helped me a lot, but I think I'm going to try to use the Emotional Healing thing first, as a base, and then once I've completed that for 32 days I'll go into ASC before possibly switching over to one of the "attract women" options (it's worth a shot, I guess, haha).

I'm not sure I wanna shell out all that dough for the Alpha Male product when I can buy little individual subs for $10 or $25 here or there and address specifically what I really, really need.

Truth be told, I've tried the Alpha Male product a long, long time ago, and gave up around stage 4 or 5. I don't think it was the most recent version, and while it definitely seemed to help my self confidence a little bit, it made me really easily aggravated/irritated/angry/upset, and my family and friends were constantly telling me how hostile I was being (I am usually known for being exceptionally even-keel and calm around my friends and household, so this was a shock). I'm not sure I want to spend that kind of money on the newest product if it's going to effect me like that. I take a number of heavy-duty behavioral-altering medications for my disability and I was afraid that the AM stages were tampering with my moods in coordination with my drugs in a negative way, so I stopped.

I'm doing AM6 right now and my parents say my behavior is outrageous and that I don't respect them for who they are.
To me they are not used that I stand up for myself. I'm not gonna stop doing alpha program or simply being alpha because my nice little mother want his nice little boy to play kidy stuff with some barby girl and then get married then divorced because I would not be a real man who stand up for myself.

On the other hand I understand that the AM program is not easy to do and you might want to try easier stuff to get you here first (slowly). Plus you got a lot of free or 20$ who are really effective and it won't be depressive like AM could be in the first stage.

My advise would be to do emotional pain release then ASC and become attractive to beautiful woman after that.
Or you could go LTU which is like a mini cheap alpha male but still very effective and easier to do.
Emotional pain release would be better to heal your wound though while LTU would work on more area and not be as powerful as emotional pain release on the healer side.
Yeah, see, my experience with the AM training wasn't just that it was making me stand up for myself, but that I was actually becoming exceptionally aggressive at times for no real reason towards my family and friends. I would belittle my friends, pick arguments with them that would sometimes last for hours, or I would be really derisive and mean towards my sister and mother when it really wasn't ever warranted.

Again, I don't think this was solely caused by the AM set, but rather the AM set in combination with some of the heavy-duty medication I take (a lot of the medication I take have mood-altering side effects) making my mood bad through side effects and whatnot.

I think that sounds good. So far I'm scheduled to do emotional healer for 96 days, then confidence booster for 96 days, then attract beautiful women for at least 96 days (I read on the instructions that it could take up to 6 months for it to properly work, so I've started myself off with a base of 3 months and I'll keep on going if I really feel like I need to).
The old version of AM was much more hardcore I read.