Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male 2011 Release & Immediate Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At midnight on Thursday, January 20th, 2011, the new 4th Generation 2011 Alpha Male Subliminal
Training Set was released. This
new release includes not just 4th Generation updates and improvements, which make it faster, more
powerful, more obvious and more effective than ever, but it can now also be used safely around
women. As a surprise bonus, it now consists of not two, but three tracks per stage: ultrasonic/silent,
masked/ocean surf and the new masked/trickling stream track, which is designed for those who can't
sleep to ocean surf and prefer the masked format.

During the first day of it's release, the price will be set at $124.95 a copy. If you have purchased a
copy of the 2010 alpha male subliminal training set, you'll automatically get 50% off when you buy it.
Those of you upgrading from the 2009 set will automatically get 25% off when you buy it.

After the first day of release, the price will be going to it's new standard level, $187.43 per copy. You
will still get a 50% or 25% discount of you are upgrading from 2010 or 2009 versions, but the discount
will be from the new price instead. Whether you're getting this incredible program for the first time, or
upgrading, make sure you get your copy on the first day of release! Find it in the “Of Interest To Men
section of our store at subliminal-shop.com.

Thanks for your patience during development and testing, and your enthusiastic patronage from all of
us at Indigo Mind Labs!
Hi Everyone,

For the big release I took a trip down to Florida to work with Shannon personally. In the final push I saw this man work on the 2011 set for days on end with a burning motivation.

I am going to be building our first ListServ. There were no e-mail announcements because before now it did not exist as we have never once sent any promotional material to any of you. We have yet to decide whether to include everyone and allow them instant opt-out or start fresh.

Any instant feedback you have on the 2011 Set please post here so we can address any issues or concerns immediately. This is also the first title in which the "stream" background is featured and are excited to hear a response about it. I picked out several stream sounds, and Shannon combined/mixed/mastered them into what you hear now.
im slightly confused on the format of am2011. will there be background noise on this? I use the ultrasonic versions so that I can listen to it on my computer speakers at work without anyone knowing. Also I can sit and watch tv, listen to radio, and sleep with ultrasonic. So its very convenient.
(01-20-2011, 08:26 AM)jamboree Wrote: [ -> ]im slightly confused on the format of am2011. will there be background noise on this? I use the ultrasonic versions so that I can listen to it on my computer speakers at work without anyone knowing. Also I can sit and watch tv, listen to radio, and sleep with ultrasonic. So its very convenient.

It includes Ultrasonic, Masked (Ocean), and Masked (Stream). In your case nothing has changed because you use the Ultrasonic.
ok. thanks. :-)
Andrew I don't believe I got my 50% discount, I still paid $124... It said 50% discount for upgrade but never applied it?

I did listen to it all night and woke up depressed, jealous, and felt like the incredible hulk at the same time ;P
(01-20-2011, 08:59 AM)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Andrew I don't believe I got my 50% discount, I still paid $124... It said 50% discount for upgrade but never applied it?

I did listen to it all night and woke up depressed, jealous, and felt like the incredible hulk at the same time ;P

I saw that. I'm not sure why- it could be because you were double entered under 2009 and 2010 right? Send me a PM whether you want the difference refunded or store credit/GC.