Subliminal Talk

Full Version: [SHANNON] : WM2 Update ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon,

Could you please tell us if you have in plans to update WM2 in tune with the latest technologies ?

Thx!
Far better if wr just w8 until Shannon fully learned MPME then upgrade WM. Patience.
My guess is that since WM2.0 is already in 5G, it's probably not very high on his priority list.
Yeah, I know. But I would like Shannon to tell us his priority for WM2 / if any ... .
I think Shannon said somewhere that WM and SM would not be updated for a veeery long time as he is too involved with all this new stuff. These new technologies can't be used in all subs anyway so it may be that they are not suitable for the WM and SM subs. Currently WM and SM are good so if you want to run them I would just do it.
Zen, you want me to focus on what I am already focused on instead of upgrading WM right now. Trust me.
(08-14-2014, 06:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Zen, you want me to focus on what I am already focused on instead of upgrading WM right now. Trust me.

Seems like good times are ahead of us. Even better, I mean :)