Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 What to do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon

I had done AM6 Stage 1 and 2 while following the schedule provided in the instructions (April and May). However, almost 2 months ago, I suffered a car accident which required me to be in the hospital until basically now. As such, I was unable to listen to the subliminal.

My question to Shannon or other members of the forum is after that extended period of time without continuing with AM6, do I start over from scratch or continue on with Stage 3, etc.

Thanks
You didn't listen to the sub for more than 32 days. That means you have to restart the whole set from stage 1.
No actually I listened for 64 days because I completed Stages 1 and 2. I have no problem going back to the beginning and doing Stages 1 and 2 but after reading the other thread about re-doing AM6, someone suggested that going back and doing those might cause some kind of imbalance.
I don't mean the time you listened to but the time is gone since you didn't listen anymore. For example if you listened on 31st July the last time and would going to listen again on 2nd september again than the gap would be more than 32day between the dates and you would need to restart again the whole set. But let's say you would restart on 30th August, than the gap would be less than 32 days and you would just restart the last stage again. By the way, the information is in your AM6 manual.
Glad to hear you're out of hospital. Hope your life is back to normal! 2 months in the hospital after a car crash means it must have been a fairly serious incident.

To answer your questions:
1. Yes, you need to start again from stage 1 as sebastian said, and
2. The imbalance comment was in reference to not going through the whole program in the right order and from start to finish which isn't applicable to your situation.
Best wishes on getting well.

The answer is in the manual, and repeated here. Start over from scratch.