Subliminal Talk

Full Version: NEW to sublimal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i have accidentally come across this forum, and this is a very interesting thing to know i think not many people know about this! so i have got a questionn i decided to download the free sublimal but i got a quesstion i'm using a headphone speaker and my phone is htc one would that be enough? and shud i use it with or without the beats audio thanks sorry if my question may be a bit weird i jsut want to know. I'll see if this things work for me or not if it does i'll start buying your product shannon Big Grin and shannon if you read this could you provide me with all the link on guide to use sublimal thanks! and yeah tell me what is a "script" that u guys talked about what kind of script do u mean is it like a pdf?
A script is a list a command like in a computer program. A subliminal script is list of suggestion for the brain. Here is some script that Shannon release for the public.

For the Htc one it should work fine. My friend is using a htc one with an ultrasonic subliminal ( the inaudible one). The masked one should works too but with less efficiency (be carefull to read the Instruction and the FAQ about ultrasonic).

For the beat audio part, desactivate all the option if possible. But I don't think you have to do anything, I'm not sure but beats audio is just a hardware speaker (no software editing part) so it shoulds be fine. Anyway my friend is using his htc one with no problem so it's okay.
Cool Thanks Bud