Subliminal Talk

Full Version: No noticeable effect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm almost two weeks in into AM6 stage 3 and I don't feel any effect from AM6 stage 3 at all so far.
On stage one I had 3-4 days of resistance and on stage two it was around 6-7 days. Both stage one and two begun with resistance and 1-1.5 weeks of emotional rides/changes, but stage 3 has nothing so far (no feelings or effects).

I did however noticed some tiny difference in my interactions with others but not sure if it's because of AM or in general.

Anyone have any ideas?
You should begin to notice body language difference in this stage. Check your posture.
If you notice no effect it means no resistance, it's better unless you forgot to play the sub.
People begin to notice real effect on stage 4 anyway, the stage 3 is just the beginning.
Awesome… thanks for the reply, started to get a bit worried that it might have been something broken with the unpacking and/or transfer of the track. Smile
Would be easy to miss the posture due to the weightlifting I started 2-3 weeks ago (been focusing on my shoulders/back a lot).
Maniac360 is the man who knows, so what he says goes.

Yes, I experienced this issue as well in Stage 3...among many others. Just stick it out, you should be fine.

Good luck.

Nationwide
(08-09-2014, 07:03 AM)chiller Wrote: [ -> ]I'm almost two weeks in into AM6 stage 3 and I don't feel any effect from AM6 stage 3 at all so far.
On stage one I had 3-4 days of resistance and on stage two it was around 6-7 days. Both stage one and two begun with resistance and 1-1.5 weeks of emotional rides/changes, but stage 3 has nothing so far (no feelings or effects).

I did however noticed some tiny difference in my interactions with others but not sure if it's because of AM or in general.

Anyone have any ideas?

Stage 3 huh ? It will most likely smack you in the face all of a sudden lol (it did with me anyway).