Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What's After BASE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Shannon,

I'll be done with AM6 in a week and am trying to figure out what I want to do next. Do you have any idea or plans on what will be coming after BASE? For example, I'm thinking of doing MLS and Improve Grades & Study Habits, but if you plan on doing that "Ultimate Learning Sub" next, I'd rather only purchase one of those to tie me over, and save up some money 'till the big one comes out.

Thanks.
What about the ASC with MPME technology? And also 3G upgrades?
(08-03-2014, 08:08 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]What about the ASC with MPME technology? And also 3G upgrades?

I think 3G upgrades are not significantly important. Rather promising subs forum members recurrently asking to improvise are

Ultimate learning Sub

Bed Mastery ( a complementary sub specially for WM to cover all sexual performance that might be missing compare to SM3)
I can bet on this ^^ lot of ppl will choose WM 2 instead of SM3 if they find all sexual escalation goodies inject there Big Grin

Increase your PENIS sub 5G

Lets see what Shannon decides after BASE
(08-03-2014, 10:34 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]I think 3G upgrades are not significantly important.

Yeah Big Grin

(08-03-2014, 10:34 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]Bed Mastery ( a complementary sub specially for WM to cover all sexual performance that might be missing compare to SM3)
I can bet on this ^^ lot of ppl will choose WM 2 instead of SM3 if they find all sexual escalation goodies inject there Big Grin

I read somewhere that WM gave you the ability to cum whenever you want in sex. A FULL upgrade of WM with bed mastery will be amazing!

(08-03-2014, 10:34 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]Increase your PENIS sub 5G

Man, I forgot about IYPS 5G even though I have created the request thread Big Grin

We MUST get a hung Big Grin
I would love to see some single stage 5G like "Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women **" or Ultra success.
And of course WM2 to WM3.
But most of all I would love to test some MPME technology mostly because it appears I wouldn't need to listen 10h/days (my tinnitus is bothering me like hell).
The most interesting stuff from MPME to me is that we could listen to only 2hours/days while it's still effective (that is f*** awesome).
At the moment, I am pretty sure I am finished learning to understand, and developing, the MPME. What I am looking at doing next is to build a working model of something to include it. At the moment, I'm leaning towards ASC or MIR, and contemplating a manifestation sub with it also. Not sure if any of those would make it to distribution, but I'd love to see how it did in ASC.

Aside from that, not even finished with Stage 1 of BASE yet, have not mapped out what to tackle next. There is a lot on my plate atm, and I've no idea how I'm going to find the time.
(08-04-2014, 01:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]At the moment, I am pretty sure I am finished learning to understand, and developing, the MPME. What I am looking at doing next is to build a working model of something to include it. At the moment, I'm leaning towards ASC or MIR, and contemplating a manifestation sub with it also. Not sure if any of those would make it to distribution, but I'd love to see how it did in ASC.

Aside from that, not even finished with Stage 1 of BASE yet, have not mapped out what to tackle next. There is a lot on my plate atm, and I've no idea how I'm going to find the time.

Wouldn't it be easier to make ASC or MIR first because of they're single stage subliminal?

I am eagerly waiting for ASC with MPME tech Big Grin
(08-04-2014, 02:45 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2014, 01:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]At the moment, I am pretty sure I am finished learning to understand, and developing, the MPME. What I am looking at doing next is to build a working model of something to include it. At the moment, I'm leaning towards ASC or MIR, and contemplating a manifestation sub with it also. Not sure if any of those would make it to distribution, but I'd love to see how it did in ASC.

Wouldn't it be easier to make ASC or MIR first because of they're single stage subliminal?

I am eagerly waiting for ASC with MPME tech Big Grin

That would be why they are slated for being most likely to be the first "useful" build including MPME. However, that has to wait it's turn in queue behind BASE and possibly another program I may need to create to verify something.

Remember, I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to be doing with MPME yet. Is it going to end up causing 6G or not? Is this going to affect anything else? How do I price this? I don't know yet.

I have come to understand that MPME has its limits, just like everything else. The limits of MPME seems to be how exactly it is configured, and how correctly. It's very much like a powerful laser beam: it seems to go through almost any resistance, but you have to target the resistance properly. So MPME is not some hype miracle that I'm trying to get you excited about, it has extremely specific tolerances and very exacting requirements, which make it so challenging to work with that it makes 5G look like child's play. But the results are nothing short of mind boggling, when you get those configs right.

Once we get through BASE we will figure out what to do. It will likely require me a long time to build the first couple of production programs using this technology because I have not yet extracted a skeleton script from the raw experimental prototypes. Once I have that skeleton script, it will likely be a week or less to build each one of the single stage programs including MPME. And yes, this will cost significantly more than 5G, because it is several times more difficult to build and several times more powerful and effective.
@Shannon. You are the man! Can't wait a type C subliminal with this technology, wonder what happen if IYPS and GT using this! Big Grin
Please finish up the sleep subs!! (Subliminal sleep aid and awakener)
You are already using them daily - let us have at them! Tongue

Quality sleep is critical for everything we are doing (from becoming alpha to entrepreneurs)
WM has last longer? I thought sex magnet did!? For MPME/MSOS you should do premature ejaculation sub, you'll be a multi millionaire if it cures it for good :p
Well lets hope 6G wont be way too much expensive because 5G 6stage sets is already quite hard to save up. 500$ is quite a lot for lower economy countries. For example here where I live (eastern Europe) most people get only 350-400$ a month working full time job and saving 500$ is already quite the task. Now imagine if it will be 700$ or 800$ ;/...
(08-05-2014, 01:49 AM)Clansy Wrote: [ -> ]Well lets hope 6G wont be way too much expensive because 5G 6stage sets is already quite hard to save up. 500$ is quite a lot for lower economy countries. For example here where I live (eastern Europe) most people get only 350-400$ a month working full time job and saving 500$ is already quite the task. Now imagine if it will be 700$ or 800$ ;/...

Yeah, I am not living in Eastern Europe but I was just thinking about how difficult it would be for someone with lower income to purchase the new generation subs even if I know how much value the subs provide. From what I read until now I speculate the price for a six stage set would be somewhere about $700. Maybe keeping up the current generation, too, or provide a payment plan could be a solution for that people. But, anyway, it's all speculation until now since we don't even have a single stage 6G program yet.
I'd like to see one/some of the following in this year:

Manifest your perfect romantic lover
Manifest your perfect girlfriend
Manifest your perfect wife
Ultimate learning subliminal
Ultimate writer subliminal
Ultimate musician subliminal
A subliminal for trading forex/stocks (BASE is awesome, but a trader is no entrepreneur)
Become a love magnet (is that possible?)
The buddha set
Ultimate bodybuilding subliminal
Aura of Sexiness 5G (I think women would also love to use that one)
3G to 4G updates
Pages: 1 2