Subliminal Talk

Full Version: can you do nlp sessions when listening to subliminals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thats my question can you do nlp sessions when listening to subliminals?
It's not recommended, as once again, there is the possibility of scripting conflict. However, it can be done just as the use of hypnosis can be done while using subliminals, as long as the script does not conflict.

This may not always be true: 6G technology in one type (instant-on) uses state shifting technology heavily, which will conflict with and be disrupted by hypnosis and NLP.
Shannon, could you give a fuller explanation of why NLP should not be used with subs? (e.g. does it decrease the effectiveness of the sub, does it cause mental confusion, is it dangerous?)

To date, I have eliminated the following 3 Lefkoe beliefs (the Lefkoe method is essentially NLP) every 5 days or so (the length of time it normally takes for them to return):

What I have to say is not important
People aren't interested in what I have to say
It's dangerous to have people focus on me

(I don't do the NLP at the same time as listening to a sub, I should mention)

These beliefs have a HUGE impact on the quality of my life, and I find it hard to imagine never being able to eliminate them again. It is literally like a light switch - no confidence with the beliefs, complete confidence without them. At the same time, I love these subs and want to continue with them.

I've started listening to ASC in the hope that it might remove my reliance on NLP for confidence. If you could give some indication as to the effect of NLP with subs, it might make my staying away from NLP easier to endure until the sub's effects fully kick in. Alternatively, if it's ok to continue to eliminate these beliefs in the mean time then that would be a bonus Smile

Many thanks
It simples you can't use two different product at the same time and hope that you will get the same effectiveness. Your brain has limited amount of resource so you can't do everything.
And like Shannon said there is also the possibility of script conflict. Use less possible it's better.
Thanks for your reply Maniac360, I hear what you're saying. The "scripting conflict" has been mentioned a few times but I'd still appreciate Shannon's input to explain it further.

For me, at present there isn't a significant enough reason to stop doing the extremely small amount of NLP I do (about 10 mins every 5 days or so), considering the huge pay-offs it gives. It could even be that the NLP I'm doing has no such scripting conflict with subliminals.
(01-08-2015, 10:26 AM)Alta Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, could you give a fuller explanation of why NLP should not be used with subs? (e.g. does it decrease the effectiveness of the sub, does it cause mental confusion, is it dangerous?)

To date, I have eliminated the following 3 Lefkoe beliefs (the Lefkoe method is essentially NLP) every 5 days or so (the length of time it normally takes for them to return):

What I have to say is not important
People aren't interested in what I have to say
It's dangerous to have people focus on me

(I don't do the NLP at the same time as listening to a sub, I should mention)

These beliefs have a HUGE impact on the quality of my life, and I find it hard to imagine never being able to eliminate them again. It is literally like a light switch - no confidence with the beliefs, complete confidence without them. At the same time, I love these subs and want to continue with them.

I've started listening to ASC in the hope that it might remove my reliance on NLP for confidence. If you could give some indication as to the effect of NLP with subs, it might make my staying away from NLP easier to endure until the sub's effects fully kick in. Alternatively, if it's ok to continue to eliminate these beliefs in the mean time then that would be a bonus Smile

Many thanks

First, you cannot know what is doing what if you don't use them by themselves.

Second, you have scripting conflict potentials, but you also have potential goal conflicts that may or may not be obvious. Both of these can result in neutralization of results and/or unexpected and very strange results.

I can know how I build my programs. I can know how they're scripted, and how well, and how well I have vetted that script, and how well the program has been designed. I cannot know anything outside that. So when you use something else with subs (even another sub I produced at the same time) I cannot know how that will affect the original intent of the sub, and that means we are now in uncharted territory. Uncharted territory isn't good for programming your mind. The goal here is to help, not hinder.

If you use and like NLP, use it. If you use and like my subs, use them. But don't use them together. If you have to choose, choose the method that will give you long term or permanent results.
Thanks for your reply Shannon.
How about visualisation technique. It does not have any scripting method like Brainwave entertainments. For example, if I am running BASE but I am visualising getting an overall good grade in my school or a goal towards a particular type of woman. Will it hinder subliminal's result ? Shannon I will be glad if you clarify this.
(01-15-2015, 02:25 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]How about visualisation technique. It does not have any scripting method like Brainwave entertainments. For example, if I am running BASE but I am visualising getting an overall good grade in my school or a goal towards a particular type of woman. Will it hinder subliminal's result ? Shannon I will be glad if you clarify this.

As I understand, it all depends what your goal is with BASE, if the visualizations are aligned with the goal I don't see why they would interfere, just like affirmations. Grades I'd say are in that category most of the time, women on the other hand rarely are except if you want to build a business around that subject, since they would be a distraction from the main goal which is to make you into a successful entrepreneur as fast as possible. But if you want to spend time progressing slowly in multiple areas by splitting your focus, then you can do so. I think this is something that applies to most tools, including PSTEC, visualizations, affirmations, afformations etc. The issue mostly seems to be though, that people don't know what conflicts with the script or aren't clear on their goal in the first place, so the additional tools seem to be more of a break than an extra foot on gas. Would be interesting to see what Shannon thinks though.
(09-10-2014, 05:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It's not recommended, as once again, there is the possibility of scripting conflict. However, it can be done just as the use of hypnosis can be done while using subliminals, as long as the script does not conflict.

This may not always be true: 6G technology in one type (instant-on) uses state shifting technology heavily, which will conflict with and be disrupted by hypnosis and NLP.

I was curious Shannon , if using bwe that has to do with self evolution, self healing and increasing manifest harm Am6 use. I'musing tthis bwe technology from a different company that's suppose to align your heart energy root energy and I think base to increase your manifesting power and live the life of your dreams. It does not have any script at all just powerful bwe technology.
(02-14-2015, 09:31 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2014, 05:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It's not recommended, as once again, there is the possibility of scripting conflict. However, it can be done just as the use of hypnosis can be done while using subliminals, as long as the script does not conflict.

I was curious Shannon , if using bwe that has to do with self evolution, self healing and increasing manifest harm Am6 use. I'musing tthis bwe technology from a different company that's suppose to align your heart energy root energy and I think base to increase your manifesting power and live the life of your dreams. It does not have any script at all just powerful bwe technology.

The use of BWE should not conflict unless it is causing you to open and balance in a manner that contradicts the masculinzation aspect of of AM.
(01-15-2015, 02:25 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]How about visualisation technique. It does not have any scripting method like Brainwave entertainments. For example, if I am running BASE but I am visualising getting an overall good grade in my school or a goal towards a particular type of woman. Will it hinder subliminal's result ? Shannon I will be glad if you clarify this.

Visualization will not hinder subliminal usage unless it directly conflicts, and even then is unlikely to hinder because:
  • Most people don't know how to do it right.
  • Most people don't do it right.
  • Even if you do it right, you're dealing with a subiminal that is many times more powerful if it is being used correctly.

So visualization is unlikely to be a problem unless it directly conflicts and is properly done and powered.
(02-17-2015, 01:45 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Visualization will not hinder subliminal usage unless it directly conflicts, and even then is unlikely to hinder because:
  • Most people don't know how to do it right.
  • Most people don't do it right.
  • Even if you do it right, you're dealing with a subiminal that is many times more powerful if it is being used correctly.

So visualization is unlikely to be a problem unless it directly conflicts and is properly done and powered.

And how to visualize right?
Doing it right requires very good focus. As in, no external distractions.

It requires practice, because both visualization and focus on one thing for 10 or 15 minutes are hard to do without practice.

It requires clarity of intent and goal. If you don't know specifically what you want, you won't get it.

Simultaneously, it requires you to know when to be vague; too specific on certain details (like faces, specific people, etc.) can get you in trouble.

It requires that you have emotional investment in the goal, and the visualization process.

It requires that you have passion for the goal and the visualization process must reflect that.

It requires that you perform your visualizations for at least 10 minutes a day, preferably 15, 20 or 30 if you can, every day.

It is best done at the same time every day.

It requires that you not self sabotage, but doing your visualization as intently, intensely and passionately and with as much focus as you can while you're doing it, and then drop it for the rest of the time. Don't think about it, look for it, etc. otherwise. Just do it and let it bet.

It requires emotional balance and clarity when you start. You can't be anxious, angry, frustrated, upset, etc. because those will corrupt your intent.

It requires that you visualize and experience, as clearly as possible, through all your senses and your emotions, the total reality of the goal already being true, and yourself enjoying it and explaining to others how you did it.

And last but not least, it requires that you infuse the process with sufficient energy, of the right polarity and type.
Pages: 1 2