Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Thyroid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking in the Physical Health section, and one thing I would like to suggest is something for a healthy thyroid and proper thyroid functioning. I myself have an under-active thyroid, and I know a lot of people that have thyroid issues as well due to the types of foods that people eat these days. I think this would be a good sub to have for many people.
(07-31-2014, 04:50 PM)Bayern Wrote: [ -> ]Looking in the Physical Health section, and one thing I would like to suggest is something for a healthy thyroid and proper thyroid functioning. I myself have an under-active thyroid, and I know a lot of people that have thyroid issues as well due to the types of foods that people eat these days. I think this would be a good sub to have for many people.

Or maybe on diet or food cravings.
@Bayern A great way to start improving thyroid issues is read some of Ray Peat's works. Take a look at his articles online and you'll find a lot of great info.

Also, increase Omega3 intake in your diet. Switch to extra virgin coconut oil if you can and take lots of fish oil supplements.
(08-02-2014, 10:29 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]@Bayern A great way to start improving thyroid issues is read some of Ray Peat's works. Take a look at his articles online and you'll find a lot of great info.

Also, increase Omega3 intake in your diet. Switch to extra virgin coconut oil if you can and take lots of fish oil supplements.

Hmm I'll look into that. Thanks.