Subliminal Talk

Full Version: does LTU have some of EPRHA in it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all
I've been using EPRHA for 25 days now- (you can see my journal in women's journal thread)
I feel a lot better emotionally, It has helped me to let go of the past and facing my fears and taking new steps towards a better future. I feel like I am more or less healed and it has happened incredibly fast!
I was wondering since there is not much happening for the last days that I should switch to another subs after 32 days of EPRHA
I was thinking of LTU or AF as I want to strength myself on more areas than emotionally.

So I was thinking if LTU or AF has some of EPRHA in it or if it would be best to finish 3 months on EPRHA and then switch to another subs?
LTU should pretty much cover all of EPRHA. AF is 4g so I'm guessing it's like AM5 and doesn't have OGFS/EPRHA.
For weather you should continue or not, it is up to you. There's definitely more that EPRHA can help you with, hence the recommended time of 3-6months. From reading your journal it seems to me that you could get a lot more out of EPRHA if you use it for 3+ months.
EPRHA seems to be working in a manner that it rips off a band aid and then heals the wound, rips off an another one and then heals the wound making you less of a bucket full of holes, so you have a stronger base for building a house on.
That feeling of wanting to do something else might be resistance from your subconscious telling you to stop changing those negative beliefs and stay as you are.

EDIT: I just read my post and this might be my worst metaphorical analogy yet Big Grin
Thanks for the reply Natious,
your methaporical analogy actually makes sense to me. but I think I,d rather build a house from a solid ground than a bucket Wink

But I am somehow impatient and want to improve all aspects of my life as quickly as possible and I thought from that is where the urge to change the subs comes, but you might be right, I hadn't thought of that might be a resistance.

So if I decide to change to LTU the EPRHA will still be in action and I might start some new improvements too?
(07-23-2014, 04:48 AM)Red_Panda Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply Natious,
your methaporical analogy actually makes sense to me. but I think I,d rather build a house from a solid ground than a bucket Wink

But I am somehow impatient and want to improve all aspects of my life as quickly as possible and I thought from that is where the urge to change the subs comes, but you might be right, I hadn't thought of that might be a resistance.

So if I decide to change to LTU the EPRHA will still be in action and I might start some new improvements too?

I know the feeling of impatience, nearly every day I'm telling myself I will start doing AM6 instead of EPRHA Big Grin And you're right, only a snail would be proud to build a house on top of a bucket.

Yeah, I think so. You would still be releasing those negative guilt, shame or fear based memories and attachments. Just choose something that feels like the best thing to use time investment wise and stick with it. LTU has sounded to me like an incredible sub, I think I haven't read one journal where people didn't get amazing results from it.

What ever your choice, have fun with it and enjoy the journey.
(07-23-2014, 05:22 AM)Natious Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2014, 04:48 AM)Red_Panda Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply Natious,

I know the feeling of impatience, nearly every day I'm telling myself I will start doing AM6 instead of EPRHA Big Grin And you're right, only a snail would be proud to build a house on top of a bucket.

Yeah, I think so. You would still be releasing those negative guilt, shame or fear based memories and attachments. Just choose something that feels like the best thing to use time investment wise and stick with it. LTU has sounded to me like an incredible sub, I think I haven't read one journal where people didn't get amazing results from it.

What ever your choice, have fun with it and enjoy the journey.

Cool thank you Natious Big Grin
yeah this impatience isn't helping much and reading those LTU journals makes me even more excited to switch to LTU right now.

but I am happy with how far I've come with ERPHA in less than a month so for now I think I might run it for at least 64 days and then go for LTU in the beginning of September.
Lets see how I feel about it in a week hehe Wink
LTU doesn't have EPHRA in it because EPHRA is some new ways Shannon find to overcome this kind of problems (fear, guilt , trauma, etc), EPHRA is supposed to be more gentle than OGSF 4G.
I never said LTU has EPRHA. Just that LTU has most of EPRHA (OGSF, self validation, maturity). And isn't everything in LTU in 5g?