Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC 5G and hypnosis?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering if I could use a hypnosis app along with ASC 5G? It is a hypnosis app I downloaded from the App Store. It is called instant confidence by Glen Harold. I don't think it will conflict with any of the script of ASC as it only relates to confidence and increasing it. Someone please answer this one. Thanks!
It's very difficult to say. Personally I'd say no though as they *may* conflict. Let ASC run it's course...
Ok. Thank you for your opinion. I really appreciate it. I would just like to hear what others might say about this.
Don't use any other program with ASC 5G as it is very powerful. Install it properly by repetition over 32-96 days, and your life will change in amazing ways.
What Joronda said! You're having good results with ASC so i would stick with that for 96 days.
Since nobody here knows what the hypnosis app exactly does you shouldn't use it.
Ok. Thanks everybody. That's what I thought as well. I am going to continue use asc until at least January, 2015. Yes. I am getting results! Great results, actually. Just getting a little bit of resistance. But regardless its working and I'm getting awesome results, none the less! What can I say. It works!