Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Difference between Life Tune-Up and Emotional Pain Relief & Healing ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Could someone explain what the exact differences are between the subliminals Life Tune-Up and Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid seeming there are alot of similarities?
LTU is a lot more effective since it has a bigger script. LTU basically has EPRHA in it plus more. The difference is huge if you look at both of the product's descriptions. If you can afford, definitely go LTU and do it for a proper 3+ months, with that program it's best to go 6 months though. If you want to go for a free program first, do EPRHA. Results seem to be quick to show with both programs.
Enjoy Smile
(07-19-2014, 02:09 AM)Natious Wrote: [ -> ]LTU is a lot more effective since it has a bigger script.

I haven't done either of those programs, but I think 'effective' can be misleading... EPRHA is a more specific program, while LTU contains EPRHA and much more.

Let's imagine you have 20 euros (or dollars or whatever) and you want to buy fruit. Now imagine EPRHA is an apple. If you spend all of your money on apples, you'll get lots of them. If, instead, you buy a mixed fruit basket with some apples, some oranges, bananas, etc. you get a lot more variety, but less apples. Which one is better for you depends on your situation, and how much you currently need apples as opposed to oranges. To get the 'maximum' amount of apples AND let's say 5 other types of fruits at the same time, you need to spend anywhere from 1 to 6 times the money compared to if you were just getting apples, depending on possible group discounts.

money = time spent listening to the sub
apple = a specific program like EPRHA
fruit basket = a general program like LTU, AM, ...
oranges, etc = success programming, gratitude, and whatever parallel modules the general program has, in addition to the specific program
group discount = any synergistic effects (one module helping another)
(07-19-2014, 03:02 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2014, 02:09 AM)Natious Wrote: [ -> ]LTU is a lot more effective since it has a bigger script.

I haven't done either of those programs, but I think 'effective' can be misleading... EPRHA is a more specific program, while LTU contains EPRHA and much more.

Let's imagine you have 20 euros (or dollars or whatever) and you want to buy fruit. Now imagine EPRHA is an apple. If you spend all of your money on apples, you'll get lots of them. If, instead, you buy a mixed fruit basket with some apples, some oranges, bananas, etc. you get a lot more variety, but less apples. Which one is better for you depends on your situation, and how much you currently need apples as opposed to oranges. To get the 'maximum' amount of apples AND let's say 5 other types of fruits at the same time, you need to spend anywhere from 1 to 6 times the money compared to if you were just getting apples, depending on possible group discounts.

money = time spent listening to the sub
apple = a specific program like EPRHA
fruit basket = a general program like LTU, AM, ...
oranges, etc = success programming, gratitude, and whatever parallel modules the general program has, in addition to the specific program
group discount = any synergistic effects (one module helping another)

I might have badly explained my point of view. What I initially meant is that the contents of LTU seem to be very well connected between themselves in terms of making a positive change.
For example with EPRHA although I see positive effects I sometimes feel a lack of motivation, discipline and taking action (from the top of my head). LTU helps you keep that side up and reinforces it. So the overall effect of LTU should be better. The reason I recommended for a 6 moths use with LTU was exactly for the analogy you made.
I've been doing nearly 21 hours of my sub today so I feel just a bit tired and don't think too clearly. I appreciate that you brought that up, after all AAA is a new user and could use the best insight to benefit his choice.
In a conclusion I guess EPRHA is indeed more narrowed down towards a specific goal of Emotional Pain Release Healing Aid. And would produce greater results if that would be the main aim. In general LTU seems to be a good product still in this area, and at the same time have other complimenting effects that make the journey more fun and exciting.

To give the best answer for AAA, it would be best if he described a bit further what he's looking for in a sub.
Hi !

I have been browsing through the forums before I decided to register ...I enjoyed reading the posts, I think I am going to journal here too ( if that is allowed, as I am not sure if I am a offical customer yet). This is how I had planned it out for myself doing 3 - 6 months of EPRHA, followed by the ASC sub for another 3 - 6 months, then another 3 - 6 months for LTU and perhaps finalize it with AM6. The reason why I asked the question posted in the first post is because I thought maybe I could save time if I jumped to LTU followed by ASC...

The reason why I have chosen for the EPRHA is during my journey of self development I found out that I did not love and appreciate myself. It was also hard for me to forgive people. Basically, I have been experimenting with self-hypnosis, hypnosis-tapes and Deep Trance Identification, I am afraid that I will be a loser for the rest of my life or end up like one - in hindsight - so I started out with self-hypnosis and hypnosis tapes( be more charismatic) but none of these tapes gave me lasting results. I have to say that I never used the tapes more than advised which I usually 1 month, - recommended by the publishers. The results I got were just a daily experience of another "me", layered with unfaced fears. When I got to a week of daily usage of a hypnosis tape, there would always be one day where my mind would reject the tape and this became obvious by me not noticing the results like I would do usual.

Not loving and accepting myself has been huge through out my life, in my teenage years I started to have issues with this and this resulted in me never being able to fully connect with a girl or be myself with family & friends, as a result I always ran away from being intimate. Whenever someone would express romatnic interest I would feel fear of not being enough, fear of being eventually rejected as not attractive/good enough. My actions then resulted in that I convinced myself that I should wait until I got the perfect body, looks, money etc.. This translated into all other areas in my life ( not donig what I love ) because I started to desire the "me" to go away and to replace it with another personality, I did this through Deep Trance Identification methods where I would become another person for a day. Just for clairity sake, there is nothing wrong with Deep Trance Identification, I think it is an excellent tool for self development, but my intention behind using it was just not healthy.

Now I am on my journey to facing myself, loving, accepting it, forgiving myself and others, staying true to me and then from there on building a rock solid foundation of the great person I am, can be and celebrating my own exceptional abilities.

Before I found subliminal-talk, I tried several other subliminals - even custom made subliminals with statements in it that would come from a point of rejecting myself. From the moment of realizing this I started doing exercises where I would love myself, such as standing naked infront of a mirror and then looking at myself and telling myself I would love myself.

I want to build a good rapport with myself, heal any damage that I have done, build solid confidence and a life that I love.
(07-19-2014, 08:34 AM)AAA Wrote: [ -> ]Hi !

I have been browsing through the forums before I decided to register ...I enjoyed reading the posts, I think I am going to journal here too ( if that is allowed, as I am not sure if I am a offical customer yet). This is how I had planned it out for myself doing 3 - 6 months of EPRHA, followed by the ASC sub for another 3 - 6 months, then another 3 - 6 months for LTU and perhaps finalize it with AM6. The reason why I asked the question posted in the first post is because I thought maybe I could save time if I jumped to LTU followed by ASC...

The reason why I have chosen for the EPRHA is during my journey of self development I found out that I did not love and appreciate myself. It was also hard for me to forgive people. Basically, I have been experimenting with self-hypnosis, hypnosis-tapes and Deep Trance Identification, I am afraid that I will be a loser for the rest of my life or end up like one - in hindsight - so I started out with self-hypnosis and hypnosis tapes( be more charismatic) but none of these tapes gave me lasting results. I have to say that I never used the tapes more than advised which I usually 1 month, - recommended by the publishers. The results I got were just a daily experience of another "me", layered with unfaced fears. When I got to a week of daily usage of a hypnosis tape, there would always be one day where my mind would reject the tape and this became obvious by me not noticing the results like I would do usual.

Not loving and accepting myself has been huge through out my life, in my teenage years I started to have issues with this and this resulted in me never being able to fully connect with a girl or be myself with family & friends, as a result I always ran away from being intimate. Whenever someone would express romatnic interest I would feel fear of not being enough, fear of being eventually rejected as not attractive/good enough. My actions then resulted in that I convinced myself that I should wait until I got the perfect body, looks, money etc.. This translated into all other areas in my life ( not donig what I love ) because I started to desire the "me" to go away and to replace it with another personality, I did this through Deep Trance Identification methods where I would become another person for a day. Just for clairity sake, there is nothing wrong with Deep Trance Identification, I think it is an excellent tool for self development, but my intention behind using it was just not healthy.

Now I am on my journey to facing myself, loving, accepting it, forgiving myself and others, staying true to me and then from there on building a rock solid foundation of the great person I am, can be and celebrating my own exceptional abilities.

Before I found subliminal-talk, I tried several other subliminals - even custom made subliminals with statements in it that would come from a point of rejecting myself. From the moment of realizing this I started doing exercises where I would love myself, such as standing naked infront of a mirror and then looking at myself and telling myself I would love myself.

I want to build a good rapport with myself, heal any damage that I have done, build solid confidence and a life that I love.

EPRHA seems like a good choice, it won't directly install self esteem or self love, but it makes you value yourself more. If you plan on doing AM6, I think it's a good choice to do it right after EPRHA since it has a lot of self confidence programming in it.

If you were thinking of doing EPRHA for 3 months and ASC for 3, maybe do EPRHA 5-6 months instead and then directly AM6. The reason why I believe this is the best option is because you will get more exposure so you can remove more of the negative beliefs and you will feel emotionally healthier in the end.

This would be a very good base for you and would make the ride with AM6 more effective and less of a rough ride since most of your guilt, shame and fears are removed.

Don't get me wrong, ASC is an amazing sub, but if you are thinking of going to do AM6 in the near future you can skip ASC.
(07-19-2014, 10:19 AM)Natious Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2014, 08:34 AM)AAA Wrote: [ -> ]Hi !

EPRHA seems like a good choice, it won't directly install self esteem or self love, but it makes you value yourself more. If you plan on doing AM6, I think it's a good choice to do it right after EPRHA since it has a lot of self confidence programming in it.

If you were thinking of doing EPRHA for 3 months and ASC for 3, maybe do EPRHA 5-6 months instead and then directly AM6. The reason why I believe this is the best option is because you will get more exposure so you can remove more of the negative beliefs and you will feel emotionally healthier in the end.

This would be a very good base for you and would make the ride with AM6 more effective and less of a rough ride since most of your guilt, shame and fears are removed.

Don't get me wrong, ASC is an amazing sub, but if you are thinking of going to do AM6 in the near future you can skip ASC.

Thanks for the feedback, what are your thoughts about ERPHA » LTU » AM6 ? Seeming that self-love is in there and other attractive points that seem more important for proper growth to deal with... perhaps better to deal with these issue before ontiniuing with am6

Also do you know if I can use the Ocean Turf on speakers while sleeping ? Currently I am only using the silent ultrasonic, when sleeping/watching movies/playing games?

When buying LTU or AM6 does one also get free future updates to the product for free?
(07-20-2014, 06:35 AM)AAA Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the feedback, what are your thoughts about ERPHA » LTU » AM6 ? Seeming that self-love is in there and other attractive points that seem more important for proper growth to deal with... perhaps better to deal with these issue before ontiniuing with am6

Also do you know if I can use the Ocean Turf on speakers while sleeping ? Currently I am only using the silent ultrasonic, when sleeping/watching movies/playing games?

When buying LTU or AM6 does one also get free future updates to the product for free?

I think that sounds like a very good plan, the thing is that AM6 has LTU in it already.
It is not necessary to do all of the 3, I think EPRHA>AM6 should do it. By adding LTU, you probably would get more profound results regarding self esteem and self love, but since AM6 has LTU built in and it's recommended to run AM multiple times over the years to get the longest lasting if not permanent results it's not necessary adding LTU as a separate sub.

You can read and compare LTU and AM on the product page and if you think that you want the things LTU promises to give you before starting AM, then go for it, do it and don't look back.
Probably by the time you have finished with EPRHA and LTU, Shannon may have started or finished AM7, who knows Tongue

You can use Ocean surf if you like the waves sound, it wont work any better or worse. The reason why I use Tickling stream is because with headphones ultrasonic is not recommended, you can turn up the volume by accident and since having earphones directly in your ear and you can't hear ultrasonic, it might damage your hearing.
In speakers it doesn't matter which you use effectiveness wise, but Earphones work better than speakers. So regarding effectiveness Earphones>speakers.

You need to be sure that when you listen to other audio resources like videos, music or playing games that their volume is not higher than the one coming from the sub. A good way for me to know is if I use the tickling stream and I can still hear it while having the TV on, with ultrasonics you have to check.

With AM, when the next version comes out you get it for 50% cheaper and so on. Say you bought AM5 for 300, then AM6 instead of 500 would be 250.

Hope that helps Smile