Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BASE 5G - Artist Related
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon,

I have read in your journal that "balancing left & right brain" will be included in the new BASE 5G. Just wondering if you can carefully consider those who make a living off of art/creativity related as having a talented right brain is extremely important for an artist to survive. It would be best if the script can be adjusted so that it can fit artists more.

Gracie,

Jake
I don't think it would make either of the sides decrease, at least I hope not. Would like some input on it as well.
I've been pursuing another sub, but I would like to add my support to this as well. I'm a writer, but I would expect that much of the same would apply.
It wouldn't make any sense, entrepreneur's most important tool for making something original in a way that sells is creativity. I don't think Shannon would lessen the creativity of a person.
(07-18-2014, 12:28 PM)Natious Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it would make either of the sides decrease, at least I hope not. Would like some input on it as well.

I think the same. If you are a left-brain-type I think it would just enhance the right brain thinking without diminishing the left side. And vice versa. I think everyone can take profit from.
I agree with Sebastian... right now everyone is thinking that balancing the hemispheres means that the hemisphere which is stronger will be weakened to match the weak hemisphere....

It's like saying, in weight training, if my right arm is strong, instead of giving more attention to my left arm to gradually make it as strong as my right, I will try to make my right arm weak, so that they are balanced :-) needless to say that's not how weight trainers work....They gradually bring the weak left arm on par with right, and then improve both of them together.....

So am pretty sure when Shannon wrote 'Balancing The Hemisphere' he meant that the weaker one will be improved to match the stronger/Dominant hemisphere, I don't think anyone should have any problem with that!