Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question for shannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey.
How can i know that there isin't just water playing?

And is it normal to feel abit insecure the first week listening to biatbw? Because i'am really confident allready, i just tried it. But i'm starting to feel abit insecure i don't know why, is this normal?
Check the frequency range on your speakers/headphones. It should reach at least 20kHz.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faqs/head...bliminals/

Use that link and follow the guide to see if your speakers have enough frequency range
If you're using the mask version (trickling stream or Ocean) then you can use any headphones or speakers but in those cases headphones are better. Check the script of BIATBW and see if there's a statement in there that you think might cause you to feel insecure. It's probably a long hidden belief that's been released through the sub. I was going to try BIATBW but decided that AM6 and WM2 had all my wants for now.
(07-17-2014, 11:45 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]If you're using the mask version (trickling stream or Ocean) then you can use any headphones or speakers but in those cases headphones are better. Check the script of BIATBW and see if there's a statement in there that you think might cause you to feel insecure. It's probably a long hidden belief that's been released through the sub. I was going to try BIATBW but decided that AM6 and WM2 had all my wants for now.

I think you are right dude, new thoughts popping in my head. Do you know where can i find the script?
Nvm, found it Smile
(07-17-2014, 10:22 AM)TheAlphabaus Wrote: [ -> ]Hey.
How can i know that there isin't just water playing?

And is it normal to feel abit insecure the first week listening to biatbw? Because i'am really confident allready, i just tried it. But i'm starting to feel abit insecure i don't know why, is this normal?

You can know by:

1. When you wear headphones, you can occasionally hear voices in the background with the ocean surf, and if you use the trickling steam, it's possible to hear with a little more volume.

2. You'll start having different thoughts and feelings - like you noticed.

3. We would not get very far selling just the masking recordings with a live forum. Placebo effect cannot account for all the results people get.

Insecurity is another way to know it's working. Why would you feel insecure if the sub was not telling you something that was aggravating one of your fears? Conscious confidence is not the same as subconscious confidence, and you'd be amazed at what fear and insecurity people have subconsciously, while swearing up and down that they're fearless and confident. It's easy to become so used to your fears that you cannot see them anymore...
so true mate... Thanks.

we create our reality, by our subconcious
i'm having amasing results right now. I can feel that many resistances are dissapearing, i think the reasons many of us can't get laid, is because of resistances. Hard to tell if it's only the subliminals, but i'm doing many things atm.

I know this is gonna come as a placebo. But the more you believe, the more effect the subliminal will have on you. Just accept the new thoughts, and start accepting the new you! Smile