Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New user with some questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone, I'm curious about the subliminals that are around. I was not necessarily referred here if anyone was interested, but I found this place through another forum called pherotalk.

Anyway, one of my main issues is my confidence. Or maybe it's my unwillingness to trust myself? Or fear of rejection... well I don't mind when I'm actually rejected but bringing myself up to that point (approaching the girl) stops me on my feet. I'm also at lost for what to say or how to flirt.

I was just doing some quick searches around here and read that it might be a good idea to work on my internal confidence issues before I start with the subliminals which work on being attractive such as Become Irresistibly attractive to beautiful women (sexually and/or 7.1). Which this brings me to my first question because I would like to know, what are the differences between the two?

Secondly, I feel like I would choose the ultrasonic version of any programs. I believe my speakers will do fine (logitech z-5500) but am curious if anyone knows the exact frequency range speakers need to have?

I also haven't tried any of the free ones. It's not that they don't interest me, it's that the other subliminals that you have seem more interesting!

Well I was thinking, after reading a bit of information in this forum, that maybe the alpha male training program might be helpful? I read that the 2011 version is coming out, but in one of the posts which the creator of these subliminals had mentioned that it will likely cost the same(well not directly, more like the post said it will cost $!@$.(% but I don't know what that means... $124.95? or more like 4124.95?? that's a lot of money!)

Initially I would have just purchased one of the BIATBW (probably the 7.1 version, again what's the differences?), and probably Improve your flirting skills. Now I'm considering just the alpha male training (should I wait for the 2011 version? It can't actually be 4 thousand dollars!) , and if it works out I might try women magnet after it.

Thoughts? Advice? Comments? Help? Anything helping me will be useful and I thank anyone who actually got through everything I wrote.

Edit: I suppose it would help if I mentioned my goals. Ultimately, I would like to have that confidence with women that essentially allows me to be unphased by women. I know these products might not deliver me a magic bullet and that I have to work a bit, but if subliminals unconsciously affect me then theoretically it should make this easier for me. My goal isn't to have sex with every beautiful woman around, but rather to be attractive to any type of woman so that I am now the chooser rather than worrying about "how cool I appear" so that she/they will like me (even though my goal isn't sex, I suppose i will mention that I do want sex, just my goal isn't to have meaningless one night stands one after another). Therefore, I was wondering if the alpha set will be better for getting this core confidence and getting woman magnet (or sex magnet once it comes out?) after wards to work on this?
Hey man I'm still relatively new to the forum, but I'll offer you my advice based on your goals.

I think alpha male would be perfect for you. I started off with BIABW, but then realized that it wouldn't really benefit me because it was just building upon a weak foundation. You have a pretty good idea of where you want to go and I'd say my goals are very similar to yours. Alpha male is good because it covers a lot of stuff and really builds that solid confidence that women find attractive.

As for those speakers, you should be fine. They go up to 20khz which is the minimum requirement for the ultrasonic.

It's worth investing in alpha male! Also get the new one.. it most likely won't be 400 dollars but I don't really know.

These programs are the closest you will get to a "magic bullet". They are pretty damn close. Don't be skeptical or worry about results because that will only hinder your results. These changes can happen subtly but they only take 6 months! I would recommend doing WM after Alpha then you can always buy the new 2012 alpha male for after you do WM. At least that's what I would do.

Take my word for it man.. this stuff is as legit as it gets!

Also the speakers minimum need to be 20,000hz and with those Logitechs you have you are set.
Cool, thanks to both of you for your replies.

Luckily, I checked briefly for a return policy. To me, this seems pretty legit (as in a company that won't scam you) so I am open to trying subliminals from this company.

the question is now, do I buy the 2010 set or do i wait for the 2011 set to be released... ideally i would like to start change asap but it can wait if the 2011 set will be that much better... and assuming it won't cost thousands of dollars haha.

I know the choice is up to me but i would like to know your opinions on whether or not I should wait.
Oh and dude.. about flirting... IT'S ALL IN THE EYES! That's how us introverts keep the mystery so well. you will learn this in time as you start alpha male but now since I revealed the super secrets of all secrets you will always think about it Smile

I would always say how the hell do you flirt? I don't know how! All my friends would tell me to just tease women but I never really knew how to tease them successfully. Once you start seeing the beauty in everything and using your eyes to communicate to women they will start acting silly and all giggly around you because on a deeper level you are making them all hot and horny. Then it's only natural you laugh with them if they laugh at themselves (happens all the time) unless you are a complete prick. Then they think "is he laughing with me or at me"? haha giggle giggle. this just makes them act more submissive to you and want you even more.

That's exactly what happens.. so don't ever think about what do I say to a woman? ever again. Oh and also.. when getting to know women.. ONLY ask open ended questions and let them talk. If you ever say anything just nod or say mhmm or maybe repeat a word they said like you are really interested (or actually be interested). It's never been so easy to gain "rapport and comfort" with a woman. Smile

oh and Alpha should cover alot of this for you but in the end it depends on what your personality is like. I'm the quiet introvert type but it's always helped me alot.. just going with it and seeing the body language and what was really going on I had know idea before. but now I do.

I'm still building confidence on actually seizing the moment but alpha male will help on that alot as well!

I hope this helped you tremendously.
(01-07-2011, 04:26 PM)About Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, thanks to both of you for your replies.

Luckily, I checked briefly for a return policy. To me, this seems pretty legit (as in a company that won't scam you) so I am open to trying subliminals from this company.

the question is now, do I buy the 2010 set or do i wait for the 2011 set to be released... ideally i would like to start change asap but it can wait if the 2011 set will be that much better... and assuming it won't cost thousands of dollars haha.

I know the choice is up to me but i would like to know your opinions on whether or not I should wait.

Start using the free sub Absolute Self Confidence for the next several weeks. Hopefully within that time the new alpha will be ready!

(01-07-2011, 04:29 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Start using the free sub Absolute Self Confidence for the next several weeks. Hopefully within that time the new alpha will be ready!

That actually is a brilliant idea.

And thanks for the tidbit on flirting. I'm not sure I completely get it but I'm sure I will once I get better at it.
welcome to the forums About Smile

you could always use the flirt sub for at least 32 days. That is what i did and by the end of the 32 days i was flirting with almost every woman i saw. weather it was through my eyes, teasing them and any other thing that i seem to do.

If you have low confidence use absolute self confidence like spiral mentioned I think the majority of us on here started with that. Then when you feel like you need to take the next step use Alpha Male.
Definitely go with Alpha, but talk to Shannon first about the price and release date. I'm waiting on 2011 too right now and in Stage 1 of Alpha 2010, unfortunately, he says they aren't like the old versions where you can pick-up the new version and continue on, you have to start over. So try to get the 2011 version if you can wait. I'd recommend doing the free Absolute Self Confidence sub until it is available. One, you can see how you react to the subliminals for free, and two, ASC is also included in Alpha so it will only continue making you more confident when you jump on board. The other thing about ASC, is it will help with a lot of your issues Smile Welcome, definitely start a journal when you get going, this community is full of awesome, helpful people!
Welcome to the forum. I would highly recommend the Absolute Self Confidence program for you. It is free and I think it is one of the best programs. The cool thing about Shannon is that he offers a program like this for free. Try that one to get a feel for how powerful these programs are. Then if you are impressed, move on to the Alpha Male or WM program. The program that will be best for you will depend on your unique circumstances and goals. Perhaps Shannon can weigh in with his recommendation for you.
Welcome, About. And now I will attempt to answer your myriad of questions. Here goes. Smile

The Alpha Male subliminal 2011 will be priced at $184,972,311.09 per copy. That's going to be the special introductory price. Then after a couple seconds, you realized I am joking. Smile

The little code I was trying to be silly with can be read as $124.95. That's the price it will be released at, although again, I don't know whether it will stay there.

You ask what the differences are between the two. Two what? That isn't clear.

Speakers must have a minimum frequency response of 20 kHz for the ultrasonics. That's available information in the FAQ section, and it's in the instructions that come with the programs.

Alpha Male is a very good choice, and if I were you, I would take the suggestion to use Absolute Self Confidence in the mean time, and then get 2011 when it comes out.

Ah, now I see you were asking about the difference between BIABW and BIABWS. Well, there's that explanation on the forums already. Search is your friend. Smile

For your goals, you'd be best with ASC until Alpha 2011 comes out. Then after Alpha 2011, get WM or sex magnet, whichever you prefer.
General consensus states I should do ASC first since it's free and why not while I wait for AM11?

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, answering my questions and thanks for the little humor Shannon (and clarity on the price).

On a side note however, I could have punched in the incorrect search terms but I can't find the difference between Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women sexually and the 7.1 version.

I've been listening to the ASC for a few days now (< 3 days). I'm not sure how it's affecting me or if it's affecting me, but I'm pretty intrigued by how I'm feeling in general since I started (hint for it is working?).
7.1 has a focus on attraction in general, this attraction
could be very varied but allows for more flexibility with where you take that attraction and interest, but in general there is an 'attractive' draw to it that is romantic in nature which could very easily go sexual but is not necessarily sexual in nature. 7.1 also includes stuff in the script to make woman's interest very obvious and blatant and has them act aggressively and directly on their interest, i.e. approaching you, having the woman try to move things forward or make it VERY easy for you to move thing forward. BIATBW to women sexually has an obvious focus on the women being very sexually interested in you, the interest is directly sexually, as in they are interested in you because they want to be sexual with you. It is less flexible than 7.1 but more potent when it comes to pure sexual attraction. As in the girl is thinking more along the lines of I just want to %%%% this guy, not necessarily I want to be romantically involved with this guy and well see what happens. That is my understanding of the differences, I did BIATBW sexually for a couple days while on alpha and will say, its VERY potent and hit me quick and hard and it was being diluted by Alpha.
Ah that's the difference that you interpreted it as? It seems pretty plausible to me.

What do you mean it was being diluted by alpha? Do you mean that... the effects that would have hit you if you had done it solo would have been preposterously insane!?

Also, I have a few more questions in another thread in the BWE category. Apparently it seems I cannot link it. It doesn't get much traffic so I wanted to post that I have a few more questions (not here but in the other section of the thread, thought I'd keep things forum appropriate). I know I should be a little more paitent, but to be honest, this stuff (subs and such, this website/company specifically) seems like it works and I'm a little eager to try it all!! Big Grin
ok, when I said that is how I interpreted it, I didn't just mean
that from looking at the titles of the programs, I meant that from asking
Shannon the same question and having read all the posts on it, having tried BIATWB
6.0 and BIATBW sexually, the former for a few weeks, the later for a few days, so rest assured
that is a pretty accurate 'interpretation', just didn't want to sound TOO authoritarianSmile
When large scripts are mixed together, as in one is using two programs with long scripts, the effects of both become diluted and a new effect takes place, that could be likened to a watered down version of both programs put together. Sometimes it doesn't even do that, sometimes its just weird. When I was having trouble deciding between alpha and Woman magnet, there was a period when I was doing both and the effects were kind of weird to say the least, they were cool sometimes but in general weird. Shannon also tried the same thing and concluded that-to paraphrase-'the attraction wasn't quite there and neither was the Alphaness'.
I don't know the effects of BIATBW sexually by themselves, but for the few days I did it with Alpha these were the effects
1. I became somewhat more self conscious and uncomfortable, as I seemed to receive 'seering' attention everywhere I went
2. This died down and from then on and I had just this knowing that every women wanted me, I kind of have that regularly but this was a whole other level, like the energy of it could not be stopped
3. I felt an instant sexual connection, like I was very comfortable and sensually and naturally making eye contact and being 'pulled' towards attractive women, as they were to me
4. even when I wasn't interested I would suddenly notice woman eyeballing me in a very obvious and seductive kind of way
5. It seemed like women opened up to me in a very flirtatious and borderline sexual way to me right off the bat and wanted to hang around me, but become disinterested if I mentally dismissed them-like they could sense it.
6. One of my favorite parts was that guys couldn't bother me even if they wanted to, I don't know if that in the script, as it is in 7.1, but it was a cool perk
Anyway only did it for about 4-5 days but all that stuff started happening. The effects of the Alpha male program did seem to lessen though but in general I like them together but wanted to get the full bang from Alpha male so dropped the other one.
Anyway I really recommend u do Alpha set first, as it will not only amplify the results of any of these other programs, Alpha 2011 is going to have even more stuff specifically designed for dealing with women, and I don't know u personally so I can't say, but alot of people on this forum who thought they should jump right into the attraction stuff switched to Alpha simply cause that stuff doesn't work very well without a solid foundation, and if it does work it still not gonna address the root issues that make life way better and ur personal self way more effective at EVERYTHING. U could try it out have fun and then do Alpha though! Whatever floats ur boat.
Pages: 1 2