Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I try to contact with the shop in case Alpha/Dominant Male Subliminal Training Set Version 5.0. I notice stage 1 is missing any help how get all set?
(07-16-2014, 10:07 AM)martin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I try to contact with the shop in case Alpha/Dominant Male Subliminal Training Set Version 5.0. I notice stage 1 is missing any help how get all set?

If you haven't bought stage 1 of AM5, then I think you won't be able to get the set. Reason being is, AM6 is the newest version, which is the reason why AM5 is not up anymore. Here use this link and fill out the information. Ben will get in touch with you when he can and will let you know for sure either way.

Contact Us
I already filled form twice time, even i used the second email but i still didn't get any answer. I will try next week. Thanks
Why do you want AM5? Unless you're trying to pay for a copy you pirated originally, you can't get AM5. It's no longer for sale. It's AM6 now.
honestly yes i found A 5,0 on torrent and 3 weeks ago i start listening and i found a copy protection then i stopped listening and the whole set i deleted from my computer and try to get the original version and pay for this. Sorry
Question if i gonna paid twice time for stage 2 it will remove the copy protection trigger?
Since you have already triggered the antipiracy code, you might as well pay for the set and finish using it, especially since the way it is designed you have to finish it regardless. Send an e-mail to the back end about how to do this. We will make sure you get a legal copy. Then you'll be legal, and if you want to get AM6, you'll also get a 50% discount on it when you buy it.