Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM Programme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I was wondering if it is ok to listen to the sounds of AM with the TV on?

On day 1 at the moment and been listening to it while I work but the issue is the kids sometimes have the TV on (I work from home)

Thanks
(07-15-2014, 07:06 AM)av8r10 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I was wondering if it is ok to listen to the sounds of AM with the TV on?

On day 1 at the moment and been listening to it while I work but the issue is the kids sometimes have the TV on (I work from home)

Thanks

Do you mean that you're listening to AM through speakers while the TV is on? Or are you listening with headphones? If you are listening with headphones, that won't cause any problems. However, if the TV is too loud to where you can't hear the subliminal, then it might be a problem. I think you need to be able to hear the subliminal for it to work. Not sure on that but that is what I think.
Hi and thanks for the speedy response, no the TV is actually quite low, i am listening through speakers, i have listened to the first one twice in a row now today. Should that be enough as I am about to head to the gym? I would then stick it on while im in bed reading and listen through the night? would this suffice? If i am correct i should do this for 32 days?
Also wondering is it normal to have a bit of a headache afterwards? Feels like my brain is kind of swollen lol
(07-15-2014, 07:56 AM)av8r10 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi and thanks for the speedy response, no the TV is actually quite low, i am listening through speakers, i have listened to the first one twice in a row now today. Should that be enough as I am about to head to the gym? I would then stick it on while im in bed reading and listen through the night? would this suffice? If i am correct i should do this for 32 days?

First off, the best way to get results is to listen through headphones (because you are getting the full effect of the subliminal) as much as you can during the day, if you can't, then listen through headphones, up to 2-3 hours. Then listen through speakers while you are sleeping. If I understand you correctly, you're saying that you put your speakers with the subliminal playing on your bed? I don't know if I would want the subliminal playing that close to me, but if that is the only way you can do it, then you do what you have to do. What I did was put up a board on my wall, then put the speakers on the board. Then just play the subliminal at a comfortable level to where I can hear it while I am sleeping.

About the headache, is that while you are playing with headphones or through speakers? Either way, don't play it too loud, and try not to exceed 8-10 hours while using the subliminal. Playing the subliminal more than say 10 hours, can be counterproductive. Your brain needs time to adjust to the thousands of pieces of information which is bombarding your mind while your playing the subliminal.
Thanks alot guys really appreciate the advice. I always go to sleep listening to something, i find it calming to sleep with something on so i am already quite prepped in this department. I will have the laptop close(ish) to the bed where i will be sleeping. Is that OK?

Looking forward to seeing some results. I am actually quite a confident guy already and not that beta to begin with, i am all about self improvement and the areas i need fixing are neediness and insecurities that have been self destructive for me in past relationships. I am not the type of guy to let people walk all over me but have been in the past so you could say i am using this as a preventative measure. Have people experienced good results in the first month? Would be interested to hear about them.
(07-15-2014, 09:01 AM)av8r10 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks alot guys really appreciate the advice. I always go to sleep listening to something, i find it calming to sleep with something on so i am already quite prepped in this department. I will have the laptop close(ish) to the bed where i will be sleeping. Is that OK?

Looking forward to seeing some results. I am actually quite a confident guy already and not that beta to begin with, i am all about self improvement and the areas i need fixing are neediness and insecurities that have been self destructive for me in past relationships. I am not the type of guy to let people walk all over me but have been in the past so you could say i am using this as a preventative measure. Have people experienced good results in the first month? Would be interested to hear about them.

About the laptop, that should be fine. However, which track are you playing on your laptop? Ocean, Trickling Stream or the ultra silent one? If it the silent one, make sure your laptop meets the frequency response, which is 20hz. If it is the others, you should be fine. Stage one is laying the ground work, so you may not see anything happen until about Stage 3. That is when the big guns come out, and where you should start to notice things happening etc..
Its the trickling stream, i also downloaded the confidence one which i was told about after my purchase.

Should i use them both simultaneously or wait until my 6 months are up. May I ask what you experienced after Stage 3?
(07-15-2014, 09:15 AM)av8r10 Wrote: [ -> ]Its the trickling stream, i also downloaded the confidence one which i was told about after my purchase.

Should i use them both simultaneously or wait until my 6 months are up. May I ask what you experienced after Stage 3?

With any program of Shannon's that is in 5G like AM6, SM3 and others, don't play any other subliminal. Are you talking about the Absolute Self Confidence Version? If so, you don't need to run that if you're using AM6, because AM6 deals with that and more. Now after you have finished AM6 without using any other program with it, then if you want to run Absolute Self Confidence Version, you can. But I don't recommend it because it would be better to run through AM6 again or run SM3 if that is what you are interested in.

I am currently on Stage 2, I will be starting Stage 3 on July 20. What I have noticed so far is that I am asserting myself more by standing up for myself. I will give an example, there was this one guy at work, he doesn't work in my area but I see him every day. Well, whenever I see him, he would mess with me, like making jokes or messing with me psychically. Before I have told him to stop it and if he didn't stop it I would have to go tell his supervisor. Well he didn't take me seriously. This time he crossed the line and I had to tell my supervisor who than told his supervisor and then his supervisor had a talk with him. Afterwards, he actually came up to me face to face, and apologized for doing what he did and said "Are we cool"? I said yes as long as you don't do what you did before and he has stop messing with me ever since then.
Ah cool, read some things about body language and how people have noticed changes in this, looking forward to this the most i think!
(07-15-2014, 09:50 AM)av8r10 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah cool, read some things about body language and how people have noticed changes in this, looking forward to this the most i think!

With AM6, it might be hard to spot the changes because of the "The Naturalizer." I have noticed that I will see the changes after a few weeks when I look back at certain things. Then realize that certain things have change even though it happened, I didn't see it until sometime later down the road.