Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AYP Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi !

So my next sub will be EPRHA because I have a lot of emotional issues regarding relationships.

What I've got a problem with is with the Attract subs. That's because from what I understand, the Attract subs attract someone perfect for you... at the time you use the sub. So say I attract someone perfect for me but that after that I do a sub that changes me, that makes me shift my view of the world, ... That would mean that my definition of Perfect could also change. Now, will the Perfect I attracted before remain Perfect for me ?

Thanks Smile
(07-12-2014, 02:11 PM)Adri Wrote: [ -> ]Hi !

So my next sub will be EPRHA because I have a lot of emotional issues regarding relationships.

What I've got a problem with is with the Attract subs. That's because from what I understand, the Attract subs attract someone perfect for you... at the time you use the sub. So say I attract someone perfect for me but that after that I do a sub that changes me, that makes me shift my view of the world, ... That would mean that my definition of Perfect could also change. Now, will the Perfect I attracted before remain Perfect for me ?

Thanks Smile

A good question but i think the answer is they will remain perfect if you haven't shifted your definition. But if they are suddenly 'not perfect' but still happy in your life you don't have to drop them if you don't want to. I think you're over analysing things. Just go with what is comfortable for you.
If you are an emotional wreck, will perfect have the same definition for you as if you are emotionally healthy?

Is my perfect lover from 8 years ago still my perfect lover?

The answers depend on what makes a person perfect for you. If someone is your perfect romantic lover because of a quality that changes over time, they may not be perfect for you unless you choose to grow together after getting together. Over time, everyone changes.

If they are perfect because of something that changes very slowly - such as their personal energy, or their personality - then they may have potential to remain perfect for you in the specified direction for a long time.

I always recommend that you'll get better results by making yourself as healthy as possible first, and then attracting someone.
OK I got it Shannon, thanks for the explanations Smile As I said EPRHA is my priority after AM5. Would you recommand me to run more subs like LTU before starting an AYP ? Or will EPRHA be enough for the purpose ?