Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon - How long to wait
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How long to wait between six-stage programs and starting a new sub?
(07-11-2014, 07:51 PM)brightike Wrote: [ -> ]How long to wait between six-stage programs and starting a new sub?

From what I have seen, it is usually 1-2 weeks. Or if you're using a six-month program and want to see how the effects are after you're done, wait one month.
I was sure that if the focus is different than you can start immediately. I'm looking forward to Shannon weighing in on this.
I can't seem to find it, but in one post Shannon had posted almost a formula to find out how much break do you need...
It's different for different kind of subs...for ex: for single stage sub usage of 6 months and for a multi stage sub usage of 6 months, the required break was different...

It'd be great if any members remembers which thread that post was in, and post a link or the post here...
(07-11-2014, 07:51 PM)brightike Wrote: [ -> ]How long to wait between six-stage programs and starting a new sub?

Theory is

6 months sub
Generation
Months
Sub: whether 1 or 2

6+5+6+1 = 18 days should be fine
(07-13-2014, 11:59 PM)meng12 Wrote: [ -> ]The link to the formula

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-ma...0#pid35220

Yep that's the one I was talking about, thanks meng12
You guys took the words right out of my post. :-)
Just to paste from the link here, so this thread is left complete:
"For each program you're using when you make the switch, +1 day of time off.
For each generation of each programming, +1 day off.
For each month you have been using the program before switching, +1 day off.
"

So that's 1+5+6=12 for a 6-stage 5G program.

"So if you prefer to take a break, that is a good way to figure how long to break for. If not... then don't. The new programming is going to do it's thing regardless. The only time there is real benefit to taking a break is when the old and new programs conflict in goals, or if you are simply in need of some time to rest from the process."

And just as a note to myself: no rest needed between AM6 and SM3, because I believe SM3 is designed to continue from where AM6 left of, and to preserve AM6's effects. Maybe I'll take a day or two.
I don't know what to do next, it's between BASE and SM. I'm thinking if I do SM first I'll have a stupid amount of confidence and a load of women to bang whilst I'm making it big with BASE. Or do I just do BASE !!! I dunno.... I'll see how I feel towards the end of AM.
I don't think there's anything wrong with having women in the background while you become successful with BASE. Which of the subs is likely to act the fastest and most obvious anyway? Always nice to relax with a nice babe, while you take time off from being successfulSmile