Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Increase Your Penis Size 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello everybody. I'm your host fer this thread Wink

We all know many from this forum want to upgrade IYPS 4G into 5G and here I want appoint the rough sketch of what could be included.

First thing first there are 3 hormones that are important

1. Human Growth Hormone
  2. Testosterone
  3. Nitric Oxide

Human Growth Hormone (IGF-1)

HGH have been the thing to improve size. Explain why most body builders using pro-hormones. Now we put the HGH factor into increasing the size of our penis; other benefits of HGH improvement is only a bonus.

HGH can spike if you consume BCAA (especially L-Ornithine) and practicing intermittent fasting.

Testosterone

This hormone without a doubt improve male testes size and makes a man men. A natural boost of this hormone can improve the size of erection. Also there are 2 type of T, free T and active T. The balancing of this T is a must.

Testosterone can spike if you consume ZMA and Mucuna Pruriens.

Nitric Oxide (NO)

Hands down, the most useful method to improve penis size! Every penis enlargement pills use NO to expand and lengthen the penis column corpora cavernosa and corpus spongiosum. With the SOA or preferably MPME in the sub it might can instantly normalize (short term) and improve (long term) the blood flow of the penis. You know when you jelq after using a warm cloth to improve blood flow, your penis instantly size up? That means an instant PE can be achieved! Big Grin

NO can be improved with L-Arginine, L-Citruline, Vitamin C.

The current IYPS is good and normally upgrading it to 5G is great enough. But of course we want more powerrrrrr Tongue
(07-11-2014, 07:50 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody. I'm your host fer this thread Wink

We all know many from this forum want to upgrade IYPS 4G into 5G and here I want appoint the rough sketch of what could be included.

First thing first there are 3 hormones that are important

1. Human Growth Hormone
  2. Testosterone
  3. Nitric Oxide

Human Growth Hormone (IGF-1)

HGH have been the thing to improve size. Explain why most body builders using pro-hormones. Now we put the HGH factor into increasing the size of our penis; other benefits of HGH improvement is only a bonus.

HGH can spike if you consume BCAA (especially L-Ornithine) and practicing intermittent fasting.

Testosterone

This hormone without a doubt improve male testes size and makes a man men. A natural boost of this hormone can improve the size of erection. Also there are 2 type of T, free T and active T. The balancing of this T is a must.

Testosterone can spike if you consume ZMA and Mucuna Pruriens.

Nitric Oxide (NO)

Hands down, the most useful method to improve penis size! Every penis enlargement pills use NO to expand and lengthen the penis column corpora cavernosa and corpus spongiosum. With the SOA or preferably MPME in the sub it might can instantly normalize (short term) and improve (long term) the blood flow of the penis. You know when you jelq after using a warm cloth to improve blood flow, your penis instantly size up? That means an instant PE can be achieved! Big Grin

NO can be improved with L-Arginine, L-Citruline, Vitamin C.

The current IYPS is good and normally upgrading it to 5G is great enough. But of course we want more powerrrrrr Tongue

Ya BIG ONE FOREVER Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
I've been doing some research.

To improve penis performance and appearance the fat located in the groin area shall be reduced with conjunction of reducing fat in the quads.

Add in some muscle improvement because penis is a muscle that are the same with any other muscle.

Also the motivation to do jelqing. Jelq is all in one penis workout. Yes, it trains every bit of penis and that's why Arabs do jelq 10 minutes/day.
Hmm, I'm interested in the diet side of things, I'll just add it to my diet. What is a good source for ZMA and Mucuna Pruriens? Or, if those ARE the sources, what are they? lol. Thanks.
ZMA is Zinc with Magnesium and Vitamin B6. I got my ZMA from multivitamin pills such as Daily Complete Formula. Very cheap.

For Mucuna Pruriens it's expensive. The best combination of Mucuna Pruriens are from Resurrect PM it have GABA, Creatine, HICA.

The thing is ZMA is good enough for HGH and Testosterone. The other cheap alternative of Mucuna Pruriens is L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, L-Ornithine. Luckily we can get it from raw eggs.

Tribulus terrestris is also a cheap alternative for Testosterone.

GABA can be taken from raw tomato juice. The best form of tomato juice is HGH cocktail (search GH cocktail for further recipe).

For further information do read Testosterone I/O Black Edition and anabolicmen.com.
Tongjak ali is good for your testosterone. For the complete package you could get irexis and use the subliminal with a penis pump.
Penis pump such as Bathmate is proven to work.

But penis pump have the maximum capacity unlike subliminal. I'm interested in bathmate x30. For now jelqing is helpful alright.
(07-12-2014, 01:18 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]Penis pump such as Bathmate is proven to work.

But penis pump have the maximum capacity unlike subliminal. I'm interested in bathmate x30. For now jelqing is helpful alright.

Careful with jelqing, yo. I've heard you can get injured.
(07-13-2014, 01:49 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2014, 01:18 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]Penis pump such as Bathmate is proven to work.

Yes you can, but after applying warm water it feel good. Hahahaaha Big Grin
(07-13-2014, 02:25 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2014, 01:49 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes you can, but after applying warm water it feel good. Hahahaaha Big Grin

and you never overdone it .. maximum 10 minutes. Big Grin
Lol, these forum people are fun. Wait, wait, they use AM 6.0 that means when I'm using it I'll be more funnier and cockier than you folks Big Grin

Oh, yeah 10 minutes per session for me. Usually 1/2 sessions.
(07-13-2014, 03:43 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, these forum people are fun. Wait, wait, they use AM 6.0 that means when I'm using it I'll be more funnier and cockier than you folks Big Grin

Oh, yeah 10 minutes per session for me. Usually 1/2 sessions.

Lol, everyone is like this in reality. Most are just too scared/programmed to show it.
haha--this is a funny thread
my 2 cents
ZMA is great for sleep, recovery, and possibly optimizing
testosterone and growth hormone production (making you hit closer to your own natural ceiling of production). A multivitamin-does NOT work like ZMA...sure its great to still have the zinc, magnesium, and B6 but its the synergistic effects of those ingredients in ISOLATION with each other and taken an hour or so before bed on a relatively empty stomach that has the most powerful effect, and that's not including the fact that multiVs contain calcium which competes with zinc for absorption.
Longjack, tongkat, and Tribulus terrestris are pretty weak, some get decent results but for natural T production, and you can research this both on Google and in science journals, Bulbine Natalensis, stinging nettle root, and Mucuna Pruriens are by far the best bang for you buck for raising natural testosterone production, creating free testosterone, reducing its conversion to estrogen, and keeping optimal levels of dopamine, brain health optimization leads to hormonal optimization.
Jelging is awesome
I've said this many times on the forum,
I'll say it again, as a teenager I jelqed my way
3 times a week for 2 years and grew two inches in length and an inch in girth. And I have a identical twin as a control group for not jelging lol
bathmat haha..looks awesome-very curious to try it..if only for the fact that I can holster my dick in a tube attached to a guitar strap, while in the shower.
Yea! There is someone that have research this stuff.

For me the best combination for men's hormone booster is Resurrect PM, Opti-Men and Whey Protein. The rest is diet!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5