Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Attract your perfect circle of friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With all these subs to attract your perfect partner I think it would be great to have one that would attract a perfect circle of friends for you as well.
It is already in AM 6.0 and in the next version of AF. Done.
(07-09-2014, 07:50 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]It is already in AM 6.0 and in the next version of AF. Done.

What if someone doesn't want to run a 6 stage sub? Also many people who have run through AM6 haven't manifested any circle of friends that I can see.
The store have that program namely Attract Your Perfect Friends with Benefits.

As we know the AYP series will be upgraded to 5G. That means, well, you guess it Wink
(07-10-2014, 05:43 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]The store have that program namely Attract Your Perfect Friends with Benefits.

As we know the AYP series will be upgraded to 5G. That means, well, you guess it Wink

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. This would be a stand alone sub to attract a social circle, for people who don't or can't run AM6, or simply want this one effect.
Ha ha friend with benefits is to attract a perfect
fork buddy but I think what's being asked for here is NOT that.
I don't want to have sex with my mates, thanks! What I mean is,
they are two very different things.
A fork buddy is someone you just have sex with - but ideally you have this regularly or at mutually convenient times, it's great, they are gorgeous and so on and it's just sex and you are both happy with that this sort of thing is describing a perfect fork buddy or friend with benefits. For some people this might also be someone they do other stuff with or that is also an existing friend.

BUT a circle of friends is about when it is purely platonic. You DON'T WANT to have sex with them (well, you MIGHT want to I dunno) but it's more for people who are like-minded to hang out with, maybe go out to places that you all enjoy and have fun conversations with. It's social, rather than sexual. And that's what is being asked for here. So there is a HUGE difference between friend with benefits and a circle of friends.

Regarding the Alpha Female, when you say it is in a later stage, that is of the existing version, yes?
Cos I think I am going to be getting Alpha Female soon not straight away, as it costs more it might take me a month or so but I have decided I'm going to try it.
I not sure AF contain friend attraction though, you should check it.
I didn't had friend attraction in AM5, and I'm in AM6 stage 5 now. A circle friend attraction sub would be cool. I might have some blocks around that, it feels awkward to look for friend though like neediness Blush (for me).

update: In the store it's written B/C type not D like AM6 so I guess there is no attraction in it.