Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OAA 4G = Day Game!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been ages since I caused an uproar in here. I've learn my rights.
I'm interested in this sub since this is a hit-or-miss one, trying to intrigue myself.

This will be a biweekly journal. Best regards.

EDIT: I never imagine how playing 2 4G program will be THIS tiring. So I decided to drop BIATBW and focusing on my OAA.
What's your experiences with sub so far?
What's your goal with this sub?
I hope you enjoy your journey with this sub.
(07-09-2014, 03:50 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]What's your experiences with sub so far?
What's your goal with this sub?
I hope you enjoy your journey with this sub.

I've got decent results with some subliminal producers out there. Yeah, but they aren't satisfying enough.

I don't really have the big picture of this sub. Yeah, nobody really talk about it nor say the results from it. Vaguely I just demand this sub to improve my overall attraction then I follow up those chicks with my seduction skills Big Grin

Though I say seduction skills I'm the type of guy that attack girls when a friend or wingman accompany me. Solo hunt isn't my style yet.

Yes I really hope I enjoy this ride as most people in this forum talks about resistance and this is the first time I learnt about it.
I don't really know if it's the so called resistance or not but I felt like I'm shifting.

What's going on in my nerves is today I felt like I want to vomit. Never happen in my life as I'm a fucking healthy dude since years ago Undecided

Nevertheless my libido increased Big Grin
(07-10-2014, 05:47 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really know if it's the so called resistance or not but I felt like I'm shifting.

What's going on in my nerves is today I felt like I want to vomit. Never happen in my life as I'm a ***** healthy dude since years ago Undecided

Nevertheless my libido increased Big Grin

Playing the ultrasonic track too loud can cause nausea and/or headaches.
Goodluck! Be exposed to the sub as much as possible while staying within the instructed amount of time.

Thanks

Fonzy
I just looked at the time you posted your first post on the thread and the time is 11:11 which is numerology and it says a lot here about it.

https://www.divineopenings.com/what-sign...tAodmxwAJw

This could be the right sub for you. Anyway good luck in your journey to become irresistible to women.
Thanks to all the supports guys. I'm adding OAA right now!!

I've been a pussy in doing Day Game and that is shameful. Men should be brave and full of balls!!

Damnit!! How I long for this AA shit to be removed.

OAA and BIATBW day 1

Autobots roll out! *Liam Neeson voice Tongue
Lol, good luck dude. I, too have AA, even though it's in AM 6. Tapping is helping, though.
Well then, you are in luck.
I ran OAA a while back for only 30 days and my AA cleared up 95%.
The only thing stopping me from approaching was lack of skills in the flirting department. But i could come up to any girl, hot or not, and start making a fool of myself. Woohoo!
One problem down, 99 to go Smile
Ok a little bit of background of me.

I'm from Asia, yeah, you know Asian chicks cute as fuck. I grow up in a free family. My parents are the one who say "Just be sure to have condoms" or "Pregnant? Raise your own family".

I grow as being extroverted. Every time there is a social gathering I'll be the king. I can easily get close to any women in my social circle. But after I see the world. How wide the world is about people who can easily fuck a chick in the first met (one night stand) I'm shocked.

My whole life is all about being a nice guy with chick. It get me results because I'm the king in a social circle but it didn't get what I want, pussy.

I'm good with poem and giving advises about relationship to others. Yeah, you must have a friend that good at giving advises but still being single. Dumb fuck I was.

I'm a man with HUGE sexual desires. I can fap more than 4 times a day and still being horny as fuck. When I learn about this whole game community I learn from people who are called naturals (brent, allan roger currie, cory, etc.). It takes my game to a whole new level.

The way I talk, I walk, I bring myself it's like bossy. I'm getting cocky and shit. But still there is something that always brings me down "how the fuck I didn't get a pussy?".

Looking back about myself, I found something that incredibly fuck up. I hate my own penis. Asian's penis is a shame. The hatred in my penis makes me eat like a glutton. Until the day when I can't even see my penis because of how fat I am.

This needs to change, this needs to improve. I bring my way to diet and shit. Luckily I didn't waste my time in learning the so hype diet program as Asian's are always familiar with fasting.

My body is 100% better than before. The thing is I'm stuck on decreasing my belly fat. It is tedious and boring. But looking and the bright side I'm getting better.

Now it comes to penis. I'm stuck with it man. Damn, if only I have black people or Arab people blood in me it'll change me. This makes me frustrated. So I seek for the magic pill for confidence.

Voila I found subliminal audios, but it didn't enough, I want to seek for more powerful subliminal. I found this site. After lurking and using countless of previous subliminal.

I'm getting results with BIATBW but still AA is in there because I'm sexually confident yet. If this BIATBW and OAA helped me tremendously, and I know it will, I'll continue it with AM 6.0. But if IYPS 5G already out, yeah, here comes the big man Tongue

Question: "Dude, aren't you embarrassed with saying all this shit?"
Answer : "Why should I? This forum people will help to grow and might also teach me how to increase my size Smile"

Optimist as fuck Big Grin
If you're serious about penis enhancement, check out "Good Looking Loser.com". He's got the only legit methods, don't trust pills.

Anyhow, cool background. It's crazy you're from such a sexually free home yet still have trouble pulling girls. What are your plans for subs? Gonna hit AM/SM at some point?
I don't trust pills for penis health, but I trust pills for vitamins.

Maybe because, the younger me think like "As long as I control these douche bags I'm satisfied" now whenever I look at myself controlling and leading people aren't satisfying enough.

Yes I will hit SM with normal procedure AM > SM, but if IYPS 5G released. Well, the choice is easy Big Grin

EDIT: Looks like I won't be using IYPS. The http://www.goodlookingloser.com/ website convinced me on doing BathMate. I'll be buying BathMate Hercules Tongue
(07-12-2014, 07:01 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]I don't trust pills for penis health, but I trust pills for vitamins.

Maybe because, the younger me think like "As long as I control these douche bags I'm satisfied" now whenever I look at myself controlling and leading people aren't satisfying enough.

Yes I will hit SM with normal procedure AM > SM, but if IYPS 5G released. Well, the choice is easy Big Grin

EDIT: Looks like I won't be using IYPS. The http://www.goodlookingloser.com/ website convinced me on doing BathMate. I'll be buying BathMate Hercules Tongue

Ah yes, the bathmate. I have it too. It doesn't work too well if your not completely hairless "down there" though. Since I never have time to do a proper 'scaping, I haven't used it yet. But PE is on my list after my financial stuff is handled, so I'll deal with it then. My goal is 12" with 4" girth. Big Grin

Pills for vitamins are good, but not as good as a veggie powder like Greens+. The reason is because vitamins are condensed and the body ends up pissing a lot of it out. The body absorbs vitamins best when they are in the food they come from, for whatever reason. Greens+ is good for this because it's condensed veggies, providing all the vitamins in the proper delivery package.

As for controlling, you're right. It's not satisfying, nor is it very effective. The best leader is one who leads by example, and allows others the choice at all times. This kind of leader doesn't care if people are following him or not, is self-directed, and provides a "bubble" for other people to freely express and be themselves.
Pages: 1 2