Subliminal Talk

Full Version: another volume question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I'm listening to music, or work an a very loud place. Do I have to adjust my sub volume so that I can hear some of the trickling stream? I'm using sleepphones. I feel like if I don't hear the sub that it's not going to be effective.
Well. I would adjust the volume to a little louder because it would be best if you can hear the sub pretty clearly.
Shannon?
I don't see why can't turn it up a bit to hear it if the place is too loud. Just don't turn it up too loud to where it can cause an headache or damage your hearing. So, just adjust the volume until you can hear the trickling stream and you should be fine.
I read somewhere shannon saying don't turn up the volume more then halfway (50 %) can't remember if this was for all sub formats
It was just for the ultrasonic. With the masked you can turn up the volume to what ever you want.
okay. Also does right and left speaker really matter for headphones?
(07-10-2014, 11:51 AM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]okay. Also does right and left speaker really matter for headphones?

It does not matter - swap them as you please. I know this from Shannon who answered me the same question some time ago.