Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using subliminals at night -hearing problems?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
I have problems with hearing well enough (born that way and I have used hearing aids on both ears all my life wich help me to hear about 95-99% of the average hearing people have).
I have the ultrasonics subs turned on during the night and I use my laptop speakers (powerful stereo speakers)
I have frequensee app and turned the volume for the subs on 40-50 db

I am wondering if the subliminals does not affect me as much when I am sleeping because I don't like to sleep with my hearing aids. but since this subliminal are something normal people can't hear conciously I am wondering if there is any difference for me?
I have had hearing problems from when I was young as I can't consciously hear high pitched sounds but I know they are there and working. I also have a small form of tinnitus so I can use them without any problem so can you. The audio is till there just at a higher frequency. I tested to see if the subs were making a sound by asking my 13 year old sister to hear anything coming out of the speakers and there is a high pitched noise. You'll be fine when Listening to ultrasonics on speakers but on headphones that's a different story.
yeah I feel the subs affecting me even if I don't hear anything consiously so maybe that's enough proof.