Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subliminal (existing or forthcoming) to reduce varicocele pain, Shannon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I maneuvered all over the product line and could not find a dedicated subliminal for varicocele or to reduce varicocele pain. If any of the existing subliminal which is used in reduction of pain for general purposes could be used for this problem also, i will give it a try. But need conformation if anyone with varicocele has ever used any existing subliminal/s and had relief.

I would also like to hear from Shannon if he could recommend any of the available subliminal in the store or any forthcoming subliminal he plans to introduce in near future?

A subliminal for varicocele is required because surgical option do not guarantee recurrences will not occur and without treating this problem the pain becomes unbearable.

Thanks.
(07-01-2014, 06:17 PM)Eternal Wrote: [ -> ]I maneuvered all over the product line and could not find a dedicated subliminal for varicocele or to reduce varicocele pain. If any of the existing subliminal which is used in reduction of pain for general purposes could be used for this problem also, i will give it a try. But need conformation if anyone with varicocele has ever used any existing subliminal/s and had relief.
Seems like a very specific sub that is unlikely to be developed... maybe a more general sub like the newly released General Pain Relief 5G is your best bet? http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/g...ef-5g-set/
I suggest you try the free chronic useless pain relief, and if you're willing to, the GPR 5G. I'm not going to be building endless numbers of pain relievers for this pain and that pain, I don't have time for that. That's why I am working on general pain relief.

There will probably be a release of another variant of GPR in the next year, which will include the Massively Polymorphic Multiplexing Engine (MPME) and the new multiplexed self optimizing script (MSOS) But it will take me time to develop these new technologies and test the resulting programs.

Just keep in mind that the free Chronic useless pain relief is probably going to take 1-2 hours to kick in. The paid version will be much faster in most cases.
(07-03-2014, 01:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you try the free chronic useless pain relief, and if you're willing to, the GPR 5G. I'm not going to be building endless numbers of pain relievers for this pain and that pain, I don't have time for that. That's why I am working on general pain relief.

There will probably be a release of another variant of GPR in the next year, which will include the Massively Polymorphic Multiplexing Engine (MPME) and the new multiplexed self optimizing script (MSOS) But it will take me time to develop these new technologies and test the resulting programs.

Just keep in mind that the free Chronic useless pain relief is probably going to take 1-2 hours to kick in. The paid version will be much faster in most cases.

I agree, You are probably right, creating a subliminal for every type of pain arising out of various problems is not feasible and practical. Though the free chronic useless pain relief and GPR 5G will help me in relieving pain but I was hoping a subliminal particularly for varicocele to end the root cause and thus eliminate the problem itself.

Waiting for the release of another variant of GPR in the next year, which will include the Massively Polymorphic Multiplexing Engine (MPME) and the new multiplexed self optimizing script (MSOS) might take a lot of time in building and testing the product, so meanwhile I will try the free Chronic useless pain relief when i again encounter the pain and let you know the observations.

Thanks for taking time to reply.