Subliminal Talk

Full Version: what are ramrods?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ramrods. What are they? and how do they work?
There are two types of ramrods that I have developed. I called them ramrods because they originally worked much like a ramrod for loading a musket. You wrap the lead ball in something, put it in the end of the barrel, and shove it in forcibly. I no longer use a forcible method, as it proved too troublesome in triggering resistance. But the name stuck.

Ramrods are the two types of metascript I use in my programs that act as instructions for the subconscious mind on how to interpret and execute the main script. One is known as an "external ramrod", and one is known as an "internal ramrod".

I can't tell you more than that without revealing trade secrets, but I can tell you that they make the program scripts a whole heck of a lot more powerful, successful and efficient. And long. lol
sounds awesome! I understand. I've heard audio auto-suggestion tracks that said things like "your mind now understands and acts upon these suggestions" It seems like it follows that type of principal but obviously much more advanced. Thank you for the feedback I am really enjoying LTU 3.1. I saw the list of technologies involved and there was no mention of ramrods anywhere on the forum. So thank you
There are some producers who use external ramrods, as you mention, but mine are much more complex and advanced because I have developed them much more fully. To the best of my knowledge, nobody else uses internal ramrods, except perhaps an accidental ghost of one now and again. I make maximum use of them whenever possible.