Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Comparison chart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a comparison chart for you guys. It compares LTU, AM5, AM6, SM3, and WM2 and compares features side by side. Hopefully this makes it easier to pick your next program, or to get an overview.

The chart is in no way complete, but I won't be able to add to it for a while.

The features included on the list are the features that were explicitly stated on the product page. I did not infer any features from the description, but simply stated what the description was saying. I understand that some features aren't explicitly stated but are very likely in the subliminal, but I wanted this first edition to be technically correct. I also realize that while some subs don't say they include a certain feature, the effects of various other features can have another positive effect. I'm not sure how to deal with that, or if I ever will.

Feel free to point out any errors or give me some suggestions as well.

Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
(06-29-2014, 08:31 AM)Artemis Wrote: [ -> ]I made a comparison chart for you guys. It compares LTU, AM5, AM6, SM3, and WM2 and compares features side by side. Hopefully this makes it easier to pick your next program, or to get an overview.

The features included on the list are the features that were explicitly stated on the product page. I did not infer any features from the description, but simply stated what the description was saying. I understand that some features aren't explicitly stated but are very likely in the subliminal, but I wanted this first edition to be technically correct. I also realize that while some subs don't say they include a certain feature, the effects of various other features can have another positive effect. I'm not sure how to deal with that, or if I ever will.

Enjoy!

This is really an awesome idea .. have to say
Nice!
WM also requires AM before use I believe.
Also, I read somewhere that either SM or WM have 6 or 7 auras (could be interesting to have in there).
Can you enable the comment in the share setting so we make some suggestions?
(06-29-2014, 08:37 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]This is really an awesome idea .. have to say
Thanks Big Grin

(06-29-2014, 08:57 AM)chiller Wrote: [ -> ]Nice!
WM also requires AM before use I believe.
Also, I read somewhere that either SM or WM have 6 or 7 auras (could be interesting to have in there).
I'll fix that error and add the auras soon.

(06-29-2014, 11:38 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you enable the comment in the share setting so we make some suggestions?
Done Smile
I made some heavy comment Tongue
(06-29-2014, 11:20 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]I made some heavy comment Tongue

Thanks a whole bunch man. I went through and added everything for AM6 and your comments, and I'll do the same for the remaining subs soon.

I've also gotten a bit ambitious and added ASC, EPRAHA and Natural Seduction for men, and I'll flesh those out as well.
(06-29-2014, 08:31 AM)Artemis Wrote: [ -> ]I made a comparison chart for you guys. It compares LTU, AM5, AM6, SM3, and WM2 and compares features side by side. Hopefully this makes it easier to pick your next program, or to get an overview.

Enjoy!

So Optimus is in SM but not WM?
(06-30-2014, 03:08 PM)Incisive Wrote: [ -> ]

Enjoy!

So Optimus is in SM but not WM?

Optimus 1 is in WM. Optimus 2 is in SM.
OAA is also in AM6.

thanks for the chart.
Yes, thank you, that's helpful. Much appreciated.
Nice work! SM3 has self optimizing scripting as well: "For the first time ever, two different self optimizing scripts are in use simultaneously in the same program".

WM2 has this "Be genuinely interested in discovering new things, have genuine interest in others, and therefore naturally and automatically enjoy meeting, getting to know and spending time with others." thing that's unique to it.
Artemis would you share the write permission with the trusted member of the forum, someone who could be trusted would have least wrote 50 post or more.
If we would like to write on your spreadsheet we would send you a pm with our email address and then we could help you out on this job.

I have created a document to collect and order all thread so everyone find things more easily. Obviously I won't be able to maintain it without some people helping me. So I will follow the same rule. Here is the link to the document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YQc7...rIweKvRgLs
So send me a pm with your email if you want to help me organize this document. You shoould create another email account if you want to stay anonymous.
Sorry guys I've been rather busy and unable to update this thing. I promise by the end of today though It will be finished.

(07-01-2014, 02:24 AM)MJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]OAA is also in AM6.

thanks for the chart.

Of course.

(07-03-2014, 12:17 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, thank you, that's helpful. Much appreciated.
You're welcome Shannon. You should add something similar to your site to make it easier to pick subs.

(07-03-2014, 12:40 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work! SM3 has self optimizing scripting as well: "For the first time ever, two different self optimizing scripts are in use simultaneously in the same program".

WM2 has this "Be genuinely interested in discovering new things, have genuine interest in others, and therefore naturally and automatically enjoy meeting, getting to know and spending time with others." thing that's unique to it.

I'll add that as well.

(07-03-2014, 01:41 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]Artemis would you share the write permission with the trusted member of the forum, someone who could be trusted would have least wrote 50 post or more.
If we would like to write on your spreadsheet we would send you a pm with our email address and then we could help you out on this job.

I have created a document to collect and order all thread so everyone find things more easily. Obviously I won't be able to maintain it without some people helping me. So I will follow the same rule. Here is the link to the document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YQc7...rIweKvRgLs
So send me a pm with your email if you want to help me organize this document. You shoould create another email account if you want to stay anonymous.

Yes this would be much appreciated Big Grin I think I got your email when you commented so I'll add you.