Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Refresher stage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I havent reached the point where I need a refresher but I want to prepare ahead of time. So once I complete AM 6 and start on woman magnet will I need to refresh AM 6; I am assuming so but I want to refresh every weekend for at least a day. Can anyone elaborate?
It depends if you got all the results from AM6 or at least 70% of it I would say. The refresher is there when you don't want to start AM6 all over again but in order to use it, you should at least have some good results with AM6.

(06-28-2014, 12:07 PM)Jackpot_100 Wrote: [ -> ]I am assuming so but I want to refresh every weekend for at least a day.

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say here.
Do you want to refresh while doing WM2. If that what you want it's impossible.

Do you want to use the refresher after AM6 or after WM2?

Be more precise, we won't be able to help you otherwise.
What's your result with AM6, What's your end goal?
Why do you want to use the refresher and when?
Yea id like to refresh while using women magnet, id like to refresh as much as possible so the subliminals stays fresh. I believe ive read that if you dont use the am for months you would lose the results. So id like to refresh as much as possible. Id like to refresh while using another program because this programs are long term , I was thinking the effects would dissappear while using another , just a thought.
(07-06-2014, 07:11 PM)Jackpot_100 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea id like to refresh while using women magnet, id like to refresh as much as possible so the subliminals stays fresh. I believe ive read that if you dont use the am for months you would lose the results. So id like to refresh as much as possible. Id like to refresh while using another program because this programs are long term , I was thinking the effects would dissappear while using another , just a thought.

First off, you CAN NOT use any other subliminal with a 5G subliminal. Both AM6 and WM are 5G programs. If you are running AM6 already and finish it according to the instructions, then you don't need to do a refresher before or after using WM. Regarding the refresher, if you got any good results from AM6 and you would like to maintain those results, then run the refresher for I believe 32 days. If you didn't get any noticeable good results, than run AM6 all over from the beginning. Therefore, after that, you can run WM. If you are afraid that the effects of AM are fading after using WM, then just re-run AM6 all over again. That is after you have used WM by itself according to instructions, meaning don't run any other subliminal while you're running WM!