Subliminal Talk

Full Version: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So, finally, I have decided to start AM6. I bought the set yesterday. LTU has helped me with self-validation, confidence, ogsf issues and being an extreme positive thinking person. I am going to start it from 29th of June so that I can finish around 30 every month.

My mental state is more like:

# Girls often tell me I am cocky but at the same time very decent and I agree.
# I am quite confident and funny guy and I have less social anxiety in different situations.
# I am not a needy guy who being nice around girls to sleep. I prefer to snoop more and date same girls for 6 months and then move and I don't cheat while in relationships. All through my life , girls were never a problem and I have been always a monogamist
# I workout 4/5 times in a weak and I think I am a good looking person and get decent reactions from girls .
# I don't drink, smoke or attracted to any drugs. I think my food choice is pretty healthy too.

I have little problem running ltu 3.0 last time. I slept 5/5.5 hours in average. So I look forward to buying sleep induction as soon as it comes out. I HAVE SERIOUS ISSUE ON PROCRASTINATING.

From AM6, I expect it will help me more with my time mgt. skills, overcoming procrastination, being focus on goals due to OE, better emotional state and I visualize myself to be like James Bond ...that wit that class that overall charismatic balance . If it helps me getting more confidence and enjoy a healthy social Alpha life style, it will be awesome.

My plan is to listen 12 hours and in every stage and add 1 more hour.My future sub could be WM2 or SM3 or BASE.

I have tried few times doing FasterEFT but so far I haven't find that ahaa moment. So I just depend on sub.

My previous subs were ASC 5G (4 months), LTU 3.1 5G (6 months) and MLS 4G (2 months).

This is an overall mental state or CVwhatever u say , I have right now in my mind. Lets hope for the new blueprint in the head, hope AM6 will give me some daaaiyyymmmm moment lol

Any advice will be highly appreciated. Specially who are currently under Am6 and felt I could have used that technique or so.

JONATHAN
Stockholm, Sweden
How did you get on with ASC Jonathan ?
(06-28-2014, 06:25 AM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]How did you get on with ASC Jonathan ?

I think ASC experience was really good with me. It was kinda smooth effect inside but I was very tired all the time. I felt confidence in different situation. I had a new job that time and, I think, I had performed well quite in my tasks within deadline. Later when I saw LTU has ASC included along with other goodies, then I moved to LTU. but , now, I come to realize AM6 covers 98% of LTU so it would be wiser to go through AM6 few times along with AM6-WM-AM6 MOOD . I run AM from another subliminal company (my first sub a year before) and I was so astounded by the effect .. two days that effect was there .. may b merely placebo .. I was in the club .. every girl looking me like superstar, I went to go coffee shop .. barrista gave me one coffee free, I date 3 women in the same day . I still remember those two days. Literally best two days of my life. I later researched a lot on AM and found subliminal talk. But irony was that I didn't run AM at all by this time lol. But now here I am .. again to get back "that zone" that once I enjoyed , only 2 days though.
My only advice would be NOT to discount tapping. I did so myself, and only realized it's value after a while. Just do it for the heck of it, and you'll be glad you did, I promise. Smile
Hey jonathan. Here's a way to kill procrastination RIGHT NOW with tapping. You ready?

Pick one thing that you have to do right away. Don't worry, even if you tap, tell yourself that don't have to do it right now. Make sense? Funnily enough, procrastinators will procrastinate on tapping on procrastination!

Ask yourself, "What's stopping me from ____ ?"
"I don't feel like it."
(Tap each FEFT point and say, "I don't feel like it.")
(Instead of going straight to the wrist and breathing out, go back to the first FEFT point and say, "I release and let it go." on every point, THEN grab your wrist and breathe out.")
Keep going through the answers and watch what happens. Smile
(06-28-2014, 10:48 AM)Geodude Wrote: [ -> ]Hey jonathan. Here's a way to kill procrastination RIGHT NOW with tapping. You ready?

Pick one thing that you have to do right away. Don't worry, even if you tap, tell yourself that don't have to do it right now. Make sense? Funnily enough, procrastinators will procrastinate on tapping on procrastination!

Ask yourself, "What's stopping me from ____ ?"
"I don't feel like it."
(Tap each FEFT point and say, "I don't feel like it.")
(Instead of going straight to the wrist and breathing out, go back to the first FEFT point and say, "I release and let it go." on every point, THEN grab your wrist and breathe out.")
Keep going through the answers and watch what happens. Smile

I will definitely give a try on that and let all of you know thanks mate
Now I am running Maximum Immune Response for 2 or 3 days depending on effect. So far I haven't taken any medicine. But I am hopeful it will boost my immune system within few hours. I will give a tiny review later on . Wink
(06-29-2014, 08:42 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]Now I am running Maximum Immune Response for 2 or 3 days depending on effect. So far I haven't taken any medicine. But I am hopeful it will boost my immune system within few hours. I will give a tiny review later on . Wink

well My Immunte system has recovered quite well. I feel 80% fit now but I still have little cough inside but still it's ok within 2 days you cant expect more than that. Maximum Immune Response 5G works and it's b*****y fast lol .

Just need a help to make sure .. Should I start AM6 right now immediately or I have to take one day gap again so that my brain decipher better. I have already taken 5 days off from MLS. Quick response would be appreciated.
I'd just start it now personally. There shouldn't be any conflict.
When I was on AM5 I switch them back and forth so I don't see any problem here. Go ahead with AM6.
AM6 STAGE 1

10 DAYS SO FAR..

I am reading John Alexander's book ..... one thing I have noticed in the book has been said again and again is to be relaxed regarding woman as much as possible. Do not expect anything just relax and relax. You are there but you are always relaxed.

I have started to talk with my ex. gf and I have started to talk with a new girl from Brooklyn who rejected me two days before but now today 20 minutes before she was asking me to go there and to **** her... weird. She also told me she started to grow deep feelings regarding me. One thing I notice she told me again and again that I am sober and cocky and confident. it pleases me a bit. This relationship stuff , honestly, I don't have any importance at all. I am thinking more on how to improve my emotional growth. People are slightly more social to me. I am genuinely a fun loving social guy so those differences still not distinctive enough that I can say "waoo that's how I expecting". One of my colleagues tell me 2 times.. I look big and wide.

I lost few of my working hours surprisingly but I am hopeful all will be balanced in the end. Regarding FasterEft, I release a little with my neck pain. I haven't tried my procrastination issues so far.

I have few questions to ask you guys who have been through AM6

# From When (mention stage) have you started feel of AOS ?
# From when procrastination issues kicked out ?
# Have you folks prioritized your various tasks if so from which stage ?

I want some suggestions regarding AM6 reading .. I saw few threads on that but still some solid books particularly on Alpha would be appreciated. (Shannon's recommendation and models I have read already).
(07-12-2014, 02:51 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]# From When (mention stage) have you started feel of AOS ?
# From when procrastination issues kicked out ?
# Have you folks prioritized your various tasks if so from which stage ?
I don't know if I have an aura of sexiness at all.

I am not convinced that my procrastination is any better (I still waste loads of time on nonsense), but there is definitely a strong element of just doing what needs to be done. Stage 2 I think for that one.

I am not sure that I have a prioritisation issue.
Hey , Jonathan , can you write your LTU 3.1 testimonial, I've been waiting for it? Thanks bro...
(07-12-2014, 08:12 PM)bloodvaliums Wrote: [ -> ]Hey , Jonathan , can you write your LTU 3.1 testimonial, I've been waiting for it? Thanks bro...

I gave it already in my another journal bro u can check their.In nutshell,l I can say here, It seems affecting me long term as I have done six and half months LTU almost. It helps me to validate my self more, my self confidence is way better which help me to talk with woman more carelessly. I notice I have less ego then ever. I don't force thing like before in relationship and in communication. I got 3/4 times state of resistance in LTU in that 7 months later they all gone. OGSF improved immensely. I am happy full of gratitude. CONS ARE : procrastination issue didnt improve at all. Regarding girls, I didn't try even I was bz on something. Overall I am happy with my mini AM6 approach within LTU. One thing I can tell you don't jump sub to sub as you see people getting fascinating result. Finish every sub till you feel it has done 100% of it's job or at lst 6 months if it has long script. thanks once again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5