Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hypnosis with AM5?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this has been asked before.

I am on stage 3 of AM5 and am getting impatient because I just want to get to SM3.
I was wondering if I could start using hypnosis to deal with the attraction part until I finish AM5. Do you think this will cause problems with AM5?
Yes it will
You'll most probably considerably reduce the efficiency both of hypnosis and the subliminal. I'd finish AM5 if I were in your shoes Smile , and really enjoy its benefits, being happy in the end for having taken the time.
First off, you can't use anything else with the AM5 program. Second you also shouldn't mix AM5 or any other subliminals from this site with other people's subliminals or hypnosis products. In the FAQ section, it talks about why you shouldn't do it and is a good place to start to figure out everything that is being offered on this site. Also, what you're doing by using hypnosis with AM5 is diminishing the results from AM. Which is defeating the whole purpose of the program. Use AM according to the instructions in order to see the results, if you don't, then your results will be no where near what they should be.

FAQ
Ah I went through that but missed this part. Thanks for the replies.

Quote:Concerning mixing hypnosis, EFT or NLP with subliminals:

Do not use any method to attempt to achieve incompatible goals at the same time. Also do not using multiple methods together unless you know what the scripts for all are, and you know for sure that they do not conflict in goal, result or scripting methods.

I guess I will wait 3 more months and then proceed with SM3.
So what does this mean for tapping? It mentions the same thing about EFT here.
It depends on the hypnosis whether or not it will conflict. I use a hypnosis "sleep track" on my playlist to get me to sleep followed by AM6. Obviously been talked down to sleep isn't going to conflict with AM6 what so ever. Anything that is aimed at archiving the same goal (or similar) could, so avoid it.
The key is to avoid mixing mind programming methods. Using hypnosis to program your mind at the same time you use subliminals is going to split your energy and focus and degrade results for both, and it may even be potentially hazardous if you are using a second program of some type to achieve the same goal if the scripting methods conflict. (i.e., one producer does not know what they think they know.) And that is more common than you might suspect. As I state in the FAQ, it's not my concern whether or not you choose to use my programming, but that you don't cause yourself issues with mixing scripting techniques or overloading your mind's focus and energy.

Sleep induction isn't programming your mind. It's not going to make a difference with this situation. That's why I can use the 5G sleep induction aid with AM6.