Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon, what are your experiences with permanency?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon, you've used subliminals a lot more than any of us on these forums, and you've had the opportunity to run through your own subliminals several times.

After all these years of using subliminals what effects have stuck around?

For example, do you still have a crazy sexual aura from SM, or are you still very dominant from AM?

Or have the effects of both of these subs diminished as you've gone to other subs?
maniac Big Grin From what Shannon said to AfzalG - that WM2 will dominate during its use if its run right after SM3 -, I'd guess the belief changes are potentially permanent, but those active manifestations and aura generations would only fully be there for 1 sub at a time. SM/WM are very similar, but I'd expect running e.g. the new BASE right after SM3 to quickly shift your manifestation/aura focus away from women and towards financial stuff.
(06-25-2014, 08:48 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]maniac Big Grin From what Shannon said to AfzalG - that WM2 will dominate during its use if its run right after SM3 -, I'd guess the belief changes are potentially permanent, but those active manifestations and aura generations would only fully be there for 1 sub at a time. SM/WM are very similar, but I'd expect running e.g. the new BASE right after SM3 to quickly shift your manifestation/aura focus away from women and towards financial stuff.

Then don't you think it will be better running AM6 twice and then BASE as you are not trying to augment those auras regarding women?
But I know each and everyone of us love to have Bed-mastery in any situation.Tongue certainly.
(06-25-2014, 10:22 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]Then don't you think it will be better running AM6 twice and then BASE as you are not trying to augment those auras regarding women?

Actually, me personally, SM3 is what I've wanted to do all along and those auras are exactly what I want to augment! SM vs. WM is always up for debate, but one of those. BASE just came to mind as many people are interested in it. I might be along the way too, but SM/WM is priority #1 for me at this point in time.

Btw, of course there are the refresher stages to get back into it.
(06-25-2014, 08:48 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]maniac Big Grin From what Shannon said to AfzalG - that WM2 will dominate during its use if its run right after SM3 -, I'd guess the belief changes are potentially permanent, but those active manifestations and aura generations would only fully be there for 1 sub at a time. SM/WM are very similar, but I'd expect running e.g. the new BASE right after SM3 to quickly shift your manifestation/aura focus away from women and towards financial stuff.

Obviously, it's some kind of mood/aura/attraction stuff Confusedleepy:, it's complex. I don't want to dwell on that Cool yet. Maybe with more experience. I realize how much I have to learn to describe things to excellence/perfection.
(06-25-2014, 10:36 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2014, 10:22 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]Then don't you think it will be better running AM6 twice and then BASE as you are not trying to augment those auras regarding women?

Actually, me personally, SM3 is what I've wanted to do all along and those auras are exactly what I want to augment! SM vs. WM is always up for debate, but one of those. BASE just came to mind as many people are interested in it. I might be along the way too, but SM/WM is priority #1 for me at this point in time.

Btw, of course there are the refresher stages to get back into it.

There is also the constant debate between WM2 or SM3, we should open a thread on that. In order to see all the experience and the different purpose/goal toward happiness. I just read 2 conclusion thread about SM3 and is was not as expected even if the program "worked".

Sometimes I feel like more SM3 and then I get back to WM2 which seems to bring more happiness. A lot of guys here want SM3 but does SM3 will bring you happiness?

Your "me personally" was funny Tongue AM6 doing it's work I supose.