Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Copy protection of AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
before i knew about this forum.i found AM5 and BIATBW on torrent

and used them a little.

now i'm afraid that stops AM6 results.

Shannon your insights will be appreciated.
Hi MJ1. You're not the first one in this situation. I'm afraid things are rather grim. If you ran AM5 long enough to activate the copy protection (don't know how long this needs to be), it will affect the way you receive AM6. You do need to acquire AM5, and, what doesn't seem to be that convenient either is that you need to follow AM5 first.

This is Shannon's answer to the same issue.

EDIT: after reading further through that post I realize that my last statement is not valid - you just need to pay for it.
did you benefited from them?
(06-25-2014, 05:34 AM)MJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]before i knew about this forum.i found AM5 and BIATBW on torrent

and used them a little.

updated:
It will not stop your AM6 results though because even If you pirated AM6 you'll still have the same effect but with the copyright effect on top.
(06-25-2014, 06:15 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]did you benefited from them?

I haven't used any pirated version :angel: . Just quoting a post I remembered of.

Regarding what you think w.r.t. AM6 being affected, Shannon says clearly in the post I indicated:

Quote:If you do not take this measure (which deactivates the antipiracy measures) they will affect your use of AM6
(06-25-2014, 06:23 AM)IceAlive Wrote: [ -> ]

I haven't used any pirated version :angel: . Just quoting a post I remembered of.

Regarding what you think w.r.t. AM6 being affected, Shannon says clearly in the post I indicated:

Quote:If you do not take this measure (which deactivates the antipiracy measures) they will affect your use of AM6
I was asking MJ1, yes it will affect his use, but what are those effects?
-> it push you to being honest and buy what you benefited from.
Why you would pay twice unless you shared the second (pirated) one with someone else.
To answer you question : no you don't pay for the pirated copy and have to delete it to remove the copy protection.
(06-25-2014, 06:15 AM)IceAlive Wrote: [ -> ]Hi MJ1. You're not the first one in this situation. I'm afraid things are rather grim. If you ran AM5 long enough to activate the copy protection (don't know how long this needs to be), it will affect the way you receive AM6. You do need to acquire AM5, and, what doesn't seem to be that convenient either is that you need to follow AM5 first.

This is Shannon's answer to the same issue.

EDIT: after reading further through that post I realize that my last statement is not valid - you just need to pay for it.

as i told before , back then i did not know that torrent was illegal.why i have to pay for something i didn't use? that's not logical at all.

a little but it was temporary.i didn't finished stage 1 though

(06-25-2014, 06:19 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2014, 05:34 AM)MJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]before i knew about this forum.i found AM5 and BIATBW on torrent

and used them a little.

updated:
It will not stop your AM6 results though because even If you pirated AM6 you'll still have the same effect but with the copyright effect on top.

(06-25-2014, 06:31 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2014, 06:23 AM)IceAlive Wrote: [ -> ]

I was asking MJ1, yes it will affect his use, but what are those effects?
-> it push you to being honest and buy what you benefited from.

@Maniac what's your final opinion?

@Shannon your answer is critical here.

when found this forum i emailed Ben and told him about it.so if i didn't finished even stage 1 and stopped it asap found about that's illegal why have to pay for it? if i knew this i may changed my mind about buying AM6.

imagine i saved several months for AM5 , all of the sudden it wasn't available in store anymore.and i needed 300$ more for AM6.

also people can lie that they used AM5 and get it while it's not available in store.

another question is,i used BIATBW 4-5 days but have no desire to run it again.does this effect AM6? shortly does using one program effects others?

i think copy protection have to only effect the sub and version that it's containing it.
I would say continue AM6 definitely because you are already on stage 3 anyway. The only problem is about what you should pay for to remove the trigger.
BIATBW is only 23$, and then AM5 but you already bought AM6 so 50% off Tongue.
(06-25-2014, 11:23 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]I would say continue AM6 definitely because you are already on stage 3 anyway. The only problem is about what you should pay for to remove the trigger.

my results are like others maybe better than some people.so the chances that copy protection activated is low.

i checked my notes,i used AM5 for 14 days.

and BIATBW less than 6 days.keep in mind that i used them together at some point.so that might helped me Smile

also deleted my dad's TLAM.
(06-25-2014, 11:47 AM)MJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2014, 11:23 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]I would say continue AM6 definitely because you are already on stage 3 anyway. The only problem is about what you should pay for to remove the trigger.

my results are like others maybe better than some people.so the chances that copy protection activated is low.

I think you don't understand something there.
Even you have activated the copy protection you results will be the same.
The only difference will be that you'll have an urge to buy his sub legally. To pay for what you pirated if you have.
(06-25-2014, 12:00 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2014, 11:47 AM)MJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]

I think you don't understand something there.
Even you have activated the copy protection you results will be the same.
The only difference will be that you'll have an urge to buy his sub legally. To pay for what you pirated if you have.

yes.

i did not understand that.thank you for clearing that out.

god i feel really better now.
If you used it... and you benefitted from it... and you could not have used it legally otherwise without paying for it... you have to pay for it to deactivate the antipiracy code.

If you stopped using it at stage 1, you still benefited from it to some degree and therefore it is immaterial if you finished it or not. You would need to pay for your copy of AM5 and whatever else you pirated and used and benefited from.

That said, you can do the 50% discount because you purchased AM6. AM5 was $298 IIRC, so you would need to contact our back end and purchase a legal copy at half price to deactivate the anti-piracy code.

In the meantime, obviously, stop pirating my stuff.

And maniac, the antipiracy script doesn't just give you an urge to pay for what you pirated. It also gets you to understand why it's necessary to pay for things, instead if pirating them. The program will work differently... until the AP code is turned off by undoing the piracy, which requires that you pay for what you pirated. But you don't have to pay twice; if you download a pirate copy and then buy a legal copy and delete your pirate copy, you're fine. And yes, you can still get the end goal result. But the program will work differently. It's not just an "Oh, I can ignore the antipiracy cause it's just telling me to pay for it," type thing. No, you really do need to pay for it and turn that code off for the program to work normally.
(06-28-2014, 07:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]And maniac, the antipiracy script doesn't just give you an urge to pay for what you pirated. It also gets you to understand why it's necessary to pay for things, instead if pirating them. The program will work differently... until the AP code is turned off by undoing the piracy, which requires that you pay for what you pirated. But you don't have to pay twice; if you download a pirate copy and then buy a legal copy and delete your pirate copy, you're fine. And yes, you can still get the end goal result. But the program will work differently. It's not just an "Oh, I can ignore the antipiracy cause it's just telling me to pay for it," type thing. No, you really do need to pay for it and turn that code off for the program to work normally.

Yes, I forgot to mention that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4