Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Need to know if I'm effected with copyright ASAP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I torrented am5

Opened it for like 30 seconds or so. Then deleted it cause I felt bad

I want to buy am6 but if I do will my head be messed up?

Thanks
No, it will be fine. The idea behind the copyright scripting is for honesty. As long as you're honest and pay you'll be fine.
Just to clarify: even if you pirated and used a pirated copy your head will not be mess up. In fact it will better than before.
I know that because I did it. And then I bought it.
shannon was saying that if you torrent a product you have to pay for it!

if you don't the copyright thing will carry over to a product even if you pay for it. eg torrent am5 and buy am6. the copyright will still effect you even if u pay for am6 because u didn't pay for am5. which is kind of unfair considering u should be getting full benefits if u pay for a product.

now i just want to know do i need to pay for am5 (even tho i did not benefit and only just opened it for like 30 seconds and deleted it) before i buy am6?

would like shannon to answer

thanks
(06-25-2014, 09:35 AM)Hold007 Wrote: [ -> ]which is kind of unfair considering u should be getting full benefits if u pay for a product.

You still get all the benefit what ever you do.

For the " just opening " I have doubt now Tongue but you will get the benefited that's for sure Wink