Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Smoking weed in Alpha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smoking Weed and Subliminals
Hello, I am currently in week 4 of stage 3 Alpha Male 6. One of my interests in doing the program was besides becoming Alpha, to overcome my smoking weed habit. The first 2 months were great, since I only smoked like 3 times in this amount of time, which is incredible considering that I have been smoking every day for the last 7 years.

However, when I started Stage 3, something happened and I started craving weed again, so ever since starting stage 3, I have been smoking everyday.

I want to know if smoking weed affects negatively the subs or if it is effectless. What I don't understand is why I went back to my old habit, is supposedly the subs have an instruction to stop smoking and using drugs.

I would really like if anybody can give me their opinion in this topic.

PS - In a totally unrelated topic, can anyone tell me of it is ok to listen to the Ultrasonic track in my computer while watching a video or listening to music in the SAME computer?

Cheers
(06-22-2014, 02:53 PM)giangobongo Wrote: [ -> ]PS - In a totally unrelated topic, can anyone tell me of it is ok to listen to the Ultrasonic track in my computer while watching a video or listening to music in the SAME computer?

Yes you can do that but avoid it with headphone, use only speaker with ultrasonic.

For the Weed problem, I don't think there is an instruction to stop smoking weed but indirectly you'll have better self control with AM6 so eventually you may stop it thanks to AM6.
The fact that your cravings are coming back are probably due to resistance from stage 3. I'm currently on stage 3 too and I also feel some resistance even If I already did AM5.
I think Shannon would say your resistance are a proof that the sub is working so keep going till they fade away.

I read somewhere Shannon said Alcohol may slow your brain power so weed may do that too so the subliminal might get affected.
(06-22-2014, 02:53 PM)giangobongo Wrote: [ -> ]Smoking Weed and Subliminals
Hello, I am currently in week 4 of stage 3 Alpha Male 6. One of my interests in doing the program was besides becoming Alpha, to overcome my smoking weed habit. The first 2 months were great, since I only smoked like 3 times in this amount of time, which is incredible considering that I have been smoking every day for the last 7 years.

However, when I started Stage 3, something happened and I started craving weed again, so ever since starting stage 3, I have been smoking everyday.

I want to know if smoking weed affects negatively the subs or if it is effectless. What I don't understand is why I went back to my old habit, is supposedly the subs have an instruction to stop smoking and using drugs.

it could be your smoking habit trying to stay.actually it's good sign that it's coming to surface so sub can remove it.look at the larger picture and how you decreased the amount of smoking in long term.

it's like the boss in video games that throws the most powerful spells and if you survive that you can easily kill him.
Quote:Smoking Weed and Subliminals

First, AM doesn't include instructions to stop doing drugs or using alcohol. What it does is fix the reasons for your efforts to self medicate through drugs and alcohol, meaning you slow down while those stages are in use and eventually when the whole program has been integrated fully, you won't need them anymore. It may require multiple run throughs to achieve this, but for instance, I quit drinking altogether because I simply don't need it anymore for any reason at all. I can do whatever I want without it now. I have been told that people have stopped drinking, smoking and using drugs because of AM's effects on them. But this is not a specific in the script, it's the effect of the program on bringing you to outgrow the reasons you use these things. Not everyone will stop, but with enough use of the program, it's likely.

Quote:PS - In a totally unrelated topic, can anyone tell me of it is ok to listen to the Ultrasonic track in my computer while watching a video or listening to music in the SAME computer?

Cheers

Yes, but be careful with calibration.
(06-24-2014, 08:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]First, AM doesn't include instructions to stop doing drugs or using alcohol. What it does is fix the reasons for your efforts to self medicate through drugs and alcohol, meaning you slow down while those stages are in use and eventually when the whole program has been integrated fully, you won't need them anymore. It may require multiple run throughs to achieve this, but for instance, I quit drinking altogether because I simply don't need it anymore for any reason at all. I can do whatever I want without it now. I have been told that people have stopped drinking, smoking and using drugs because of AM's effects on them. But this is not a specific in the script, it's the effect of the program on bringing you to outgrow the reasons you use these things. Not everyone will stop, but with enough use of the program, it's likely.

Thanks Shannon, I've been feeling urges to stop lately, like I really want to stop, kind of a reverse feeling of the urge to smoke, though my best friend smokes all the time and since I am with him most of the time, I just do it, even if I don't feel like it, and if you could answer if weed affects the efficiency of the subliminal?

Quote:Yes, but be careful with calibration.

If I can listen to the 'beep' of the ultrasonic is that too loud?
Quote:Thanks Shannon, I've been feeling urges to stop lately, like I really want to stop, kind of a reverse feeling of the urge to smoke, though my best friend smokes all the time and since I am with him most of the time, I just do it, even if I don't feel like it, and if you could answer if weed affects the efficiency of the subliminal?

Alpha does as he pleases, regardless of what others think or do. When you have finished growing from this program, smoking anything probably won't be necessary or interesting regardless of who does it because you'll no longer be a follower. You'll be leading yourself.

As far as I can tell, marijuana acts to shift the brainwave state to a state below Beta, but I'm not sure if it would be Alpha or Theta dominant. Probably Alpha brainwaves would dominate. And as far as I can see, this should not have a negative effect on the subliminal.

Quote:If I can listen to the 'beep' of the ultrasonic is that too loud?

I suggest calibrating. I cannot know by your description what exactly you are referring to. Different age groups and eardrum sizes hear or do not hear ultrasonics differently. There is really no way for me to know what you mean. So follow the calibration instructions and then if it's not bothering you, enjoy! If it is, lower it gradually until it's not.