Subliminal Talk

Full Version: question regarding alpha femle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am interested in purchasing the alpha female subliminal but in the decriptive process I see where it mentions that the alpha female chooses when she wants to have a sexual relationship and even initiates sex. however I am concern with this mainly because I am a christian. and also does this subliminal makes one stray away from any religious view he/she may have.I have read through the descriptive section about the qualities that the apha female possess and I would very much like to try it but apart from that one concern.
(06-22-2014, 11:57 AM)carmen1 Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested in purchasing the alpha female subliminal but in the decriptive process I see where it mentions that the alpha female chooses when she wants to have a sexual relationship and even initiates sex. however I am concern with this mainly because I am a christian. and also does this subliminal makes one stray away from any religious view he/she may have.I have read through the descriptive section about the qualities that the apha female possess and I would very much like to try it but apart from that one concern.

You get a choice Tongue. The subliminal can't make you do anything you don't want to do already, there's no worries. I believe Alpha Female will grow you along your own personal standards, so I doubt you will stray from any religious views you currently have.
It strengthens your walk. You choose IF and WHEN. Also you are content with that decision. Especially if that's been a battle in the past.
(06-22-2014, 11:57 AM)carmen1 Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested in purchasing the alpha female subliminal but in the decriptive process I see where it mentions that the alpha female chooses when she wants to have a sexual relationship and even initiates sex. however I am concern with this mainly because I am a christian. and also does this subliminal makes one stray away from any religious view he/she may have.I have read through the descriptive section about the qualities that the apha female possess and I would very much like to try it but apart from that one concern.

If your religious views are based on guilt, shame and fear, you may want to avoid this program because it will work to dissolve and destroy guilt, shame and fear in you.

Otherwise, you are only empowering yourself to do what you please. It doesn't mean you have to have sex in a manner or at a frequency that conflicts with any other beliefs. It just empowers you to be free in your sexuality to act on it as you choose. If that would conflict with your particular religious views, then this is not for you.