Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Time Management & Organization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Teach you to be effective in your day. Then evaluate where you are and how it is working and adapt to become better with your time.
Try Overcome Procrastination or Ultra Motivation, or Seek The Challenge.
Awesome, thanks'
(06-21-2014, 07:53 AM)brightike Wrote: [ -> ]Teach you to be effective in your day. Then evaluate where you are and how it is working and adapt to become better with your time.

I realised a long time ago when I was sent on a time management course with work that I would not be able to apply anything in their training to my work and that time management is a person by person thing and we need to find our own approach.

According to me, goal setting and planning guidelines for time management are the necessary criteria for our mind to accept our goals and start working for the same. At present situation, time tracking system plays a major role in planning and organizing our time and tasks. My favorite app is Replicon, a cloud-based application which is integrated with quickbooks.
(06-25-2014, 10:04 AM)chouhansital Wrote: [ -> ]Prioritization is also one of the best habit to maximize the productivity. The better the priority is being set, the better the productivity goes up with the segment.

^^ I hope Shannon will consider it intensely and injecting overcoming procrastination in every stages of BASE too. Great point mate
(06-25-2014, 10:27 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2014, 10:04 AM)chouhansital Wrote: [ -> ]Prioritization is also one of the best habit to maximize the productivity. The better the priority is being set, the better the productivity goes up with the segment.

^^ I hope Shannon will consider it intensely and injecting overcoming procrastination in every stages of BASE too. Great point mate
I am going to second (third?) that. Lack of productivity is still my biggest weakness.