Subliminal Talk

Full Version: which sub should i use first
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dealing with shyness and self confidence issues and i wonder if i can listen to both absolute self confidence and alpha female at the same time or should i listen to absolute self confidence first
You should never use Alpha Male or Alpha Female with anything else.

I might suggest Life Tune Up would be your best bet to start with. If you prefer to see the programs work before you buy something, Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid may also be a good choice. It's good for more than the title suggests; check it out.
I have already started to use absolute self confidence and I am currently using it with another program( not your program) for self esteem and prosperity. I listen to both at night.
You can't use another subliminal from another author as this would conflict with ASC. You must only use ASC if you are using that subliminal. Shannon has said this plenty of times. Perhaps you should use the search bar to find out information. It is very valuable to learn before jumping straight into IML subliminals.
I just wanted to know which sub would be more effective and produce quicker result
I would use Shannon's sub just now for 32 days and see if there is a result.
If you started ASC then keep going for 32 days and don't mix it with other subs. Not even with other subs from here, because it's 5G. If you get much resistance then try Emotional Pain Relief after the mentioned time period. It's both free, so you can only win.
Carmen, it doesn't matter to me if you use the other program or mine, but you can't mix subliminals or other types of mind programming from different producers because scripting methods may conflict.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-NO...ubliminals

You also cannot use 5G subliminals with anything else because they require so much of your brain's processing power.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-5G-Sub...structions

I am unfamiliar with any other subliminal programming that comes close to the power level of my 5th Generation subliminals. But this level of power requires that you use it by itself.